Pac's Revenge

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Twistedd, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Game Feat. Ice Cube & Tupac

It's a pretty good song. The production is nice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7bvtj29G0&feature=feedu]YouTube - 2Pac Feat. Game, Ice Cube - Pac's Revenge[/ame]

2. lol i knew they were gunna use that game verse just cuz of the song title. its from this song..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKPcXRDU9Ak]YouTube - Killas- Lil Jon ft. The Game and Ice Cube[/ame]

i really hate wen they make "new" 2 pac songs with old verses from the features lol

3. I do too but I think they did that one good. It's an official remix though, so that's probably why I don't hate it. Killers is a sicks song too. Lil Jons production with Cube and Game on it is sick.

4. #4 vapeEVERYday, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
    You think if pac was still alive he would be collabing with the game? fuckin disgrace to his name look at these lyrics

It's 3, The hard way
    Black Lambo, No passengers
    Black Ski mask, Chain Saw Massacre
    Kill fast wit the Ak-four 7
    (Blacka) Yellow Take the intersection
    Loaded clips, Lock 'em in
    Got a black four five
    Call it Pac's revenge
    I'm a mutha fuckin animal
    Lil Jon be canibal
    Every ***** in Atlanta Know
    I'm psycho inasne about my cash, ***** we open alpa trash
    And sentance with a life without rehabillitaion
    Fuck up in a schortsi *****
    It's my stament
    Dear Mr. President Barack Obama, Righ after you catch Osama, Tell Mr. Waso
    Please let oprah know that I won't ever stop sayin bitch and hoe

shit multis, shit rhyme scheme, no metaphors, no message execpt ego boasting. Just my opinion though.

5. I know for a fact if Pac was still around he would collab with Game. He collabs with every other legend, why not Pac. Game is signed to Aftermath, What do you think Pac would be signed to if he was alive?

Plus, I'm sure if Game were to hope on a track with Pac, don't you think he would bring his A Game, It's obvious that those are by no means, his best lyrics. Plus, half of those lyrics are wrong, since whoever wrote them, doesn't know what he's hearing.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sabP6w3yY64]YouTube - The Game -Bulletproof Diaries - LAX [dirty version][/ame]

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fD1FV5DAtI]YouTube - The Game - Letter To The King (ft. Nas) 2008 Video[/ame]

8. Then you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Here is a recent song with a few.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81rxH2nwKGA]YouTube - The Game - History (Purp & Patron)(Feat. Doug E,Fresh,Big Daddy Kane & KRS One)[/ame]

He's been on songs with, numerous legends, and if you don't know this, then get out of my thread, because just like alot of people in the Music Hall, you have no idea what you are talking about.

9. Ok I can admit when Im wrong. I dont really listen to the game only heard him on a few pretty shitty tracks and I figured he was just another hip pop artist.
    Some of that is actually pretty dope. Mabye pac would have gotten on a track with him, but sadly we will never know...

10. It's all good. I respect that. But sadly, the only people who who think Game is garbage, are the ones who have heard My Life and made their decision.

You really should check him out. All those G Unit beef songs are are okay, but his shit is mad nice if you listen to the right songs and actually stay open minded.

11. i am still all about documentary.

12. I hope you people actually realize pac is still alive as well though whether you believe it or not it’s true & I know it myself though plus if I told you how I know you’d pretty much still act like he died when he didn’t die all he did was fake his own death though but the reasons he faked his own death you probably wouldn’t understand it anyways unless you had the same knowledge that him & I did before he faked his own death yes he was born way before me but still the information both me and him was able to piece together on the thing he I both know can cost a person their actual life to exactly expose it especially when you got secert societies interested in you to like the free masons or the other secert societies & yes I sorta also rejected them myself which is also deadly if they were able to figure out I rejected their information they wanted to offer me & I’m sure that they did the same with pac as well though because that statement they usually send is they’ve been watching you too plus a few other things like your finally mature Enough to have their knowledge as well but Ik that’s freaky especially when you’re like a 12 year’s old girl like me & had secert societies watching you too yes I used to live close the one of the free masons Masonic halls in Pennsylvania before I came to la ca Myself though at 13 year’s old in May of 2014 though my thought there was wtf was so intriguing them about me a 12 year old girl though like seriously that’s totally freaky & totally insane as well though!

13. You resurrected a 7 year old post to tell a theory we've all heard already LOL. As much as well all hope that MF is alive, come on. And if he is.. :speechless:

14. He’s is alive but like you wouldn’t be capable of basically comprehending it unless you’re a person with a gifts that are aka as special abilities like both me and 2pac but not many people without special abilities like me & 2pac aka makavelli the don could figure it out at all on our own without to much into specific details about it as well plus not like you would comprehend what is like to sorta have no choice but to fake your own death at all remember 2pac is a true visionary himself & of course I am also a true visionary Myself plus the free masons wouldn’t have said to me via a Piece of male when I was only 12 yo & now I’m 17 yo Myself & Like That was creepy as fuck for the free masons to send that piece of mail to me when I 12 yo too!

15. Plus explain how’s he rappers now if he was dead plus how do you get a moving hologram of a supposedly allegedly made from a dead man‘s wax figure move around as well & we all know that’s Impossible for a wax figure made hologram to move on it own well enough to even make a moving around like it’s made from a actual human with the exact same looks like 2pac too!

16. Dude what you and fremasons do with your "peices of male" is between yall.
    :lmafoe:

Don't talk to me about comprehension look at your posts!

Do you not realize he had and has Hella shit that is probably still unreleased? And they wouldn't need a hologram if he was alive..do you not think they have enough photo and video of him to make a damn hologram? This must mean BIG and all the other hologrammed celebs are alive then too LOL.

Are you even old enough to be on this site JS?