Pacquiao vs Mosley

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Agent 86, May 8, 2011.

1. Anybody else going to watch the fight tonight? I like boxing but I just recently started watch it so I haven't been following it or anything. I think Pacquiao will win tonight but I think he's going to have the fight of his life. Any opinions?

2. I'm watching, I don't really care for boxing especially in this age but Pacquiao has been my favorite since '03 so I watch whenever he fights. I think Pacquiao wins on points, I just hope Mosley isn't gun shy in this fight, he's lucky to be getting this opportunity so he should make the most out of it.

3. pacquiao will be charged with first degree murder

4. Yeah I'm pretty sure Mosley is going to put it all on the line, I mean if he wins I'm pretty sure he will retire. I honestly want to see him get knocked out since he never has in his career, that would be something to see. All in all they are both good fighters and I agree Mosley is blessed to be in this fight so I think it'll be the best fight from both sides.

5. Yeah I'm pretty sure Mosley is going to put it all on the line, I mean if he wins I'm pretty sure he will retire. I honestly want to see him get knocked out since he never has in his career, that would be something to see. All in all they are both good fighters and I agree Mosley is blessed to be in this fight so I think it'll be the best fight from both sides.

6. I want mosley to win. It will be a good fight... Fckin lopez and palvik is slow as hell

7. anyone know where i can stream this live?

8. I want the Pacman to win.

9. Yea packman is the favored fighter

10. The fight on right now looks like a rocky movie

11. #11 Agent 86, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    Dammmmmmmn

Hahaha that was awesome but I wish they would have let it keep going. Arce was letting him have it, but imo he was being over aggressive the whole fight, suprised he didn't get caught up.

Main fight

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

12. Yea.. it was pretty crazy... Now the main event!

13. Entertaining fight, glad Arce pulled out the W, he's one of those boxers I remember watching as a kid.

LETS GO PACQUIAO!!!

14. Wtf man....I thought Mosley would be a lot more aggressive, I don't want this going to the judges

15. I want to see this actually. I'll stay tuned here to see the winner at least.

16. mosley doing what he does best..being a bitch

17. Pacman won... Mosley was being a pussy

18. If you wouldn't have asked I would have gave you a link haha.

Pac man won, you can clearly see he is mad about how it happened. Considered a knockdown when he was pushed, Mosley is damn lucky it happened later in the rounds bc pac mans aggressiveness deff stepped up after that.

Good to see the win but pissed Mosley was back peddling so damn much. Its good to be smart but damn you have to step up and press into your opponent, he wasn't even counter punching.

19. yea that was weak. almost fell asleep during that shit

20. Wow... yeah this is why boxing shouldn't be mentioned as being a better sport than MMA. Seriously.