Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Packing weed into these? (Little cigars)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aperson1234567890, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Hey so I was wondering if anyone has ever had experience with unpacking tobacco and replacing with weed using these little cigars. Mine specifically are Captain Black with the plastic mouthpiece.

1518742740304.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I used to do that with black and milds when I was a teenager, would stuff that shit with mids and have a really harsh and gross blunt and mild to smoke. I recommend either just learning to roll a proper blunt or get some papers, but upto you

3. Yea, as I wise Ugly God once said “Stop Smoking Black and Milds” just pick up some swishers, or your wraps of choice. I feel like swishers are the easiest to roll and are my go to. But if you have a lot of bud one day, maybe try going for a fat backwoods. There are also a bunch of tutorials on YouTube for any further help.

Have Fun Rolling!:love-m3j: