Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Packing weed into a Captain black

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CheefedOfStaff, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Merry Christmas and happy holidays grass city. I normally take half of the tobacco out of a captain when it's too cold to be constantly packing my one hitter when hooting outside. I always take the filter off when i do. But today, I left it on, (so I could finish my cigar without throwing up haha). But as of now, about 30 minutes after smoking, I am really not high at all. Like i can feel it behind my eyes (the feeling you normally get when it first hits and at the start of a burnout) but nowhere near the overwhelming high I've been getting from this bud. Does the filter actually filter thc as well?

2. Thanks for answering so quickly! But what a christmas waste. I put like .7 into that thing. 

3. That sucks. Yeah thc likes to stick to things, and I'm not sure what filters captain blacks have on them(don't smoke tobacco) but a regular cig filter would probably result in a huge loss of thc. I once tried using one of those plastic targaurd filters that are at pharmacies, and even with the holes and shit I barely got high

4. Eat the filter, it'll be like an edible