Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Packing small bowls.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hakennase, May 9, 2006.

1. I just keep packing full bowls untill my sack cant put up fullie's anymore.

When im alone it takes a full bowl to get me at the high i like. So i do that

IMO: a full bowl is a bowl that is packed so u can run ur finger across the top of the whole and when u run ur finger across no budd falls out

edit: :if this post didnt make sense. My apologies i just smoked a big bowl of Purple haze.
    Im retarded:smoke:

2. when I'm at somewhere where i shouldn't be exactly smoking, I load in one hit at a time and ghost it (so no smoke is exhaled and the still lit bud doesn't let off smoke when i finish off the hit) but then I think i noticed that it takes a bit less bud to get high that way, cause when you're done hitting it, the weed doesn't stay cherried at all cause it's all burnt out. just somethin' i noticed.

3. When I'm smoking, it is usually with my "thinker" friends, and we like to pack small bowls, and smoke a little at a time, instead of rush n' blaze. That way, we can talk for a few hours and smoke evenly. We're still smoking the same amount as anyone else, just in a conservative manner.

Personally, I'm not a fan of going to a friends for 10 minutes, smoking a shitload, then going on with my day.

It's all a matter of how you like getting stoned.

4. TRUE THAT

5. I do that its just when i smoke with my friends we'll smoke all day but we'll smoke 2 ounces in a day. SO yeah we chill and have conversation but its during smoke. cause we constantly smoke blunts till we pass out

6. well i dont like when i pack a bowl and people like you fucking rip the shit out of it and leave me nothing.

7. always match exactly how much the other person packed/smoked, but when i smoke alone i just pack half a bowl or like 1 big bonghit n im good. i always have such low tolerances when i smoke cause I smoke for a week then always stop for 4 or 5 days then start up again..not always though its just random. so when i take 1 bong rip (buds always danks) it gets me bllazed haha

8. Last night I packed my bowl in the dark, I must have really packed it and tight because I was outside for like 1/2 an hour hitting my bong. It seemed like the bottomless bowl, and I was way too ripped when I was done. I could barely clean the thing and put it away. I'm walking up the stairs to my room and pass my mom reading a book in her room, give her a smile and a little wave then laugh about it to myself. Anchorman gets funnier every time I watch it, though I think I was watching Scarface before I went outside.

9. tru all you gotta do is pre toke to those sessions