Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Packing Bowls?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MidniqhtToker, May 11, 2011.

1. I was wondering... What do you guys think is better? Packin your bowls in chunkks or break it up fine?

2. I'd say that depends on the size of the bowl itself, and the size of the hole(s) in the bottom. I change it up to accommodate the piece im using at the time :smoke:

3. If it's fine enough that it can be rolled, I almost always do that, I pack my bowls with nugs.

4. grinder. always.

5. I prefer the rough chop

6. I always just break it up... But my grinder gets so much kief, it's hard not to use it.

7. Grind that shit man...seriously - I just grind a nug or 2 in my grinder and take a pinch or 2 for my spoon or spliff when I need it (small-ish bowl I think...I dunno)

8. I use a Magic Bullet to grind.

9. snaps are just gonna be a solid nug and normal bowls are going through the grinder because you will get the most even burn that way

10. grinder

and search feature

11. Break it up fine, conserves weed and makes the bowl burn nice and evenly.