Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Packing Bowls

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kingmvp420, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Hey guys, it's King and I have a quick question, I recently bought my first pipe, and it's a very nice one. However whenever I grind up my bud,and place it into the bowl, it does not roll and I have to keep sparkin it after every hit. My cousin has a similar pipe, but can pack bowls that roll the entire sesh.

Let me know all your guy's hints and tricks to help me pack better. Would be much appreciated. Thanks blades!!

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I don't no, I grind my weed, pack a bowl, light a corner and it stays cherry until finished.

3. How exactly are you packing it? are you like tightly packing it? (then it won't burn as well) break or grind your weed up and just fill it to the top of the bowl, no squesshing it or anything.

4. In my eyes that's a good thing, it could be because you aren't hitting it fast enough for it to stay on. It could also be super dense weed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah your weed could also be super dense! Even if you don't get a cherry it's okay. Nothing wrong with sparking up every time.

6. When I'm puffing a bowl alone, I thumb the bowl after each hit anyway to put the cherry out. I'm not a conservationist by any means, but I don't want to just let it burn, either.
    Just my 2 cents.