Packing blunts vs. rolling

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by cooke6, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Instead of cracking open a cigarillo paper, I've found it waaaay easier and more convenient to take any wood tip black n mild, turn it upside-down and roll it in your palms for about a minute to get out all the tobacco, and then stuff it with weed. I use a pen to pack down the weed. I like this because it's faster (for me at least it takes about 3 minutes), easier (you don't have to know how to roll), and you have a perfect blunt with no saliva needed. Not to mention the wood tip means no roach and it looks like a normal black and mild to passerby's. Why don't more people do this?

2. That's cool and all, but black n milds have a nicotine strip in them. It's hard to pull it out without ripping the paper. Open one and you will see what I mean. Theres a richer tobacco used to make the outer shells of black and milds as well. Back when I smoked blacks, I always "freaked" it, which is dumping the guts, pulling the nicotine strip out, then repacking the tobacco. Makes it ultra smooth.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. The nicotine is where all the fun is ;). But for real though, you can just use a swisher or anything else.

4. Lol the strip is just too much with herb. It makes it burn less even, faster, and less tasty. Try one without it, you'll thank me later. Other than that, its backwoods or swisher diamonds for me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. When I want a blunt I empty and refill a cigarillo. Those stupid gas station wraps just don't stick

6. Let me guess you dont know how to roll a proper blunt? No shame bro.

I used to do that before I learned how to roll. Packing uses soo much weed compared to rolling it.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Doesn't that ruin the taste of the ganja? Do yourself a favor and learn how to roll a doobie.

8. I roll a blunt in like 30 sec.. literally!!

9. If you not rolling it up in a Game, a Dutch, a raw cone/paper, bong, or bowl than you wasting your weed in whatever you putting it in

10. Also Vaping... Dutch imo suck for weed. To strong with nicotine! Packing a blunt. Shew, that must get Expensive. Buy a pack of papers and keep rolling Js until u get it... once u can roll a J a blunt is easy! I’ve literally rolled a blunt driving down the highway b4.

11. I use entourage. That game shit is thick a.f, that shits dipped in some sort of flavoring that leaves a thick flavor coat on the leaf..

Dutchies are awsome (the best) but costly the way i smoke, sometimes hit the bong. Wifey bought me a “hello kitty” bong!! shaped like a bby bottle

Entourages is the same length as a dutch (and a real leaf) with out having the sides cut off so makes it a wee bit longer..

2 in a pk
    We buy the box of 25pks = 50 rollups for $20