Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Packing a tube, instead of rolling a wrap.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dr.Greenthumb09, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Who has tried some of the pre-rolled blunt wraps? You just pack your green in the tube with a provided stick. I personally use Cyclones, but there may be other brands. I love them over rolling blunts, because they are so much easier and cost a dollar a piece at most headshops.

2. i dont agree with that at all

3. Ive tried blunt wraps and they just dont work for me. im a career pot smoker Ive rolled up in just about everything on the shelf blunt wraps in general in my opinion burn too fast as well as joint paper i prefer candela leaf cigars my top brand is Garcia y Vega but any brand that has a candela leaf (green leaf) i noticed does the trick nice even slow burning blunt... you gotta at least try it! there kinda expensive but if you buy a box of 50 online its about 30 bucks!!! let me know what you think

4. before I learned to roll I thought they were a good idea. they burn way too fast though, a good way to waste your bud. just roll up a dutch.

5. I've never smoked a prerolled blunt like that, but I've only heard bad things about it, apart from it being already rolled lol.

6. I actually love the prerolled cone joint tubes i get. I get "torpedos" and they burn veerrrry slowly (way slower than any joint or blun tI ever saw). and they hit very well..and they come in flavors..and with a carrying case for the joint.

It's just too much to love. :hello:

7. Torpedo huh, ill have to try that ill let you know.

8. yeah i have tried Torpedoes... but i like Cyclones due to the better flavors... but i love em for the same reason

good hit
    you dont waste your weed, you actually waste less than you would roll in a blunt, and get just as high
    and the carrying case is fun

9. Swisher Sweet Grape = BLUNT

=)

But homie over here made those torpedos look aiight, imma tryn remember that. For now, my babie is a Honey Blunt wit some DANK wrapped up perfectly by me in a Swisher Sweet Grape

10. you should try those big ass banana leaf wraps lol, it's awesome.

11. i dont know about blunt wraps. i like the satifaction of smoking your own creation. rolling a perfect blunt just gives you such a great feeling, and then its like you're smoking your own ingenuity.

12. i didnt want to take it that far but i think the same shit when i burn like man this is a nice fuckin blunt, its round like a midget finger but it looks like a machine rolled it!

13. wait what? are you stoned haha

14. everybody here is a little high... lol..

I understand the entire concept of being proud of a blunt (cause i see my brother do it all the time, he worships his work).

but as far as i am concerned, i will probably smoke like a million blunts by the time i die. so each of them are pretty insignificant as a whole (this is how i think) and as of now, it is the most satisfying to spend the money on a nicely shaped cyclone (with the clear burning biodegradibal plastic--so so can see the smoke run through the herb) and waste no money on crusty, old, torn, or just fucking unsmokable blunt wraps.

i wish i had some of pictures that i would take of the cyclones we would smoke (i deleted em all).. but none as of now..

15. +rep true that man. I love rolling a perfect blunt, the satisfaction is unmatched;.

16. that's why you gotta go with the dutches. I've never had one I haven't been able to smoke. dry as shit yeah, but still workable.

17. today me and my friend tried the torpedo blunt tubes... HATE THEM... we were coughing up a lung with this weird tasting white blunt paper they use...

and he also got some extra large, biodegradable plastic blunt wraps... burned good.. and i got 2 for myself...

i think using this biodegradibal plastic to roll a blunt is way better than dirty old tobacco blunts... sorry, but they are nasty... i dont like blunts much in the first place... i love bongs!