Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Packing a bowl..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Piller, Dec 1, 2010.

1. How does one do it...GOOD?

2. Make sure your bud is ground up or broken up pretty finely, this way it lights easily.

Also, if you put a good amount of bud in the bowl then be sure to pack the bud down so it's not too fluffy.

3. Unzip your suitcase and insert bowl carefully. Zip back up.

Pretty easy.

4. bust up your weed well. pack it in densely, corner your bowl when you light it.

5. I am about to go wake n bake, I just threw about .3-.4 in the sharpstone, ground it, picked out the small stems, and now I am about to go hit a 6 arm luke wilson bubbler with a luke wilson slide, i'll load about .2 bowls and get blasted. I just pinch some weed that is about .15-.25 and I hit that. If I want a fat bowl I'll load like .3 Taking a huge hit off luke wilson bubs is kinda hard.

6. yes /thread hah:smoke: