Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Packing a bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cody227, Nov 30, 2010.

1. #1 Cody227, Nov 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2010
    I have quite the relationship with my best friend Mary Jane. Shes awesome and I like to take care of her. If im at a friends house toking or somewhere else i load a bowl like everyone else but in the confides of my own home, with my tools, and my bud....im a little different....
    First, I make sure that my pipe is clean of resin and other shit in it before I load a good bowl. I like a clean pipe free of resin so every hit I take, I taste fresh dank and nothing else. I clean the bowl and the inside of the pipe. Then I take out a nug from my airtight container, break off a piece from the nug about the size of the bowl of my pipe and then break off a smaller piece of the piece. The reason I break off a smaller piece is to place it in the bottom of my bowl as a "screen" so I dont get scoobs. With the rest of the nugglet, I use scissors to chop it up really really fine so it burns evenly and hits good. Not much of a grinder person which is why I use scissors. I load the small pieces of bud and crystals into my bowl pinch by pinch and packing it after each pinch so its evenly packed. Then I grab a lighter and rip the shit out of it the first hit and taste 99% of the greens right away and take comfortable hits afterward until both me and that bowl are gone...
    Thats how I put love and care into my bud, and smoking.
    Happy smoking everybody and remember, Nugs not Drugs.

Fresh bowl picture by cody227 - Photobucket

2. You go through all that effort to get the best tasting trees and then you use a lighter :p but yeah, pretty interesting read :smoke: Glad to hear you're enjoying even the most abstract parts of smoking weed.

3. damn dude.....i thought u were gonna like get naked and fucking orgasm every time u take a hit or some shit.....i mean yea i love weeed....but damn man.......i mean....damn....

4. hahhaha dude is so thorough with his method

5. Well If I have the time and boredom is setting in then why not try and load an awesome bowl. And like I said, unless im at my house, I load like everyone else. And im usually only at my house at night, alittle during the day but not too much so its usually only the "nightcap" bowls that gets this attention, and i have fun playing with my buds.

6. Nothing wrong at all with packing a good bowl. Especially when by ones self.

Just a tip, try use matches. Burns hotter and cleaner

7. i was thinking maybe he should try beeline hemp wick, that stuff really lets you taste the bud and you dont get any nasty butane in your hits

8. Excuse me but what the fuck are you talking about? Matches are horrible, you're inhaling burning wood AND the chemicals they put on the match. Dude just get a magnifying glass, the hits are so damn clean and I can get way more hits out of one bowl than I could if I just used a lighter.

9. Damn thats alot of work just to get high man, but it sounds pretty cool. If your after a great taste, try a bong and light it with a soildering iron. That helps me taste just the weed.

10. If you want to taste your weed buy a vaporizer.

11. Wow I love that stuff. A friend of mine had it one time back in the day and I tried it once and loved it. But he never told me what it was and untill now ive been trying to find the "nameless" organic lighter haha. Thanks man. Probably going to order some online haha.

12. Magnifying glass, they're like a buck at walgreens or a dollar store, plus they never run out and wind is not a factor.

13. I was saying matches as an alternative to a lighter, as lighters burn butane which is not healthy to inhale.

Beeline wick is usually a good way to go but not everyone can get their hands on it

14. haha. ive used a magnifying glass to light a joint once, i must say id rather use flame than light to smoke my shit.

15. You think the stuff on the end of a match is healthier? Doubt it.

But yeah, use whatever you wanna use I mean fuck it right you're still getting baked.

16. But the sun is.

:rolleyes:

17. Yeah well I live in a desert. :D

18. Lol was laughing so hard, i though that was going to happen too. Glad it didnt...i kinda feel bad for my peices since i let a lot of resin sit in them for a while:( O well i dont mind the taste:smoke:

19. Well hey, thats almost exactly what I do. With the extremely dank bud, I'll hold the stem and pick off individual calyxes from the bottom to the top. Takes a long time but all the trichomes stay intact, and the taste is pretty much amazing

20. i love smoking my bud out of my dorm room