Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Packing a bowl with ground up weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeacefulStoner, Jan 27, 2011.

1. and shitty as fuck, they aren't made to put stems in and obviously you need the lifetime warranty because you fucked it up

2. Packing with ground up weed is better. It burns a lot slower, a lot more even, and you get more out of it due to more surface area. When smoking buds(what I did when I first started), you don't get many green hits. You burn the outside of the bud and then still have a lot inside to burn, but unless you broke it up with something while in the bowl you would be getting a burnt taste the whole time. Where as with ground up, you can stir and flip the bud and get nice green hits almost the whole way through.

Oh and for those saying its bad because it sucks through, Clearly you haven't been smoking long. Either toss one bud big enough to cover the hole or get a metal or glass screen.

3. Lmao thanks dick now I want some fried pickles! They are amazing high or sober.

4. ...or i could just the grinder
    that has stronger teeth.
    and can handle the stems.

i mean really dude
    quit trying to make a problem out of this.
    its over grinders.
    really.

5. What's better than a sharpstone?

I had teeth break on me too...but only when I loaded a shit ton of bricked ass shwag in there.

6. i dont think entirely that its better than sharpstone
    i just personaly think the teeth are, for my use.
    theyr durable as well.
    im sure sharpstone is too
    i dont entirely know tho
    ive used plenty of good name brand grinders before.
    and i just like the cheaper chrome ones.
    they are easy to handle, and easy to twist in my hands.
    especialy if the weed is hard to break up.

7. What?

8. yea i got lost there too.

9. Lol :smoke:

10. the only thing that could possibly be better than a sharpstone is a space case

11. You don't know who Robert Frost is?
    You ignorant?

12. Some ppl may hate me for this post but get small scizzors to cut up bud for bowls, joints and blunts...
    Unless you want the low quality kief u catch in the grinder LOL
    Scizzors are awesome.

13. Idk what kind of kief you're smoking. But all the kief I ever knocks me on my ass and consists of many THC crystals.

14. Just a noobies warning, that shit gets you really high ;)

15. scissors work great but the kief you get in a good quality grinder is definitely not low quality, its better than bubble bag kief

16. So pretty much what you're saying is grinder kief is better then bubble hash?
    That's the dumbest thing I've read all day.

17. I think he's talking about the shake in the bottom of the bag, not hash :p

18. Also, am I the only one who noticed the tags on this thread? lmao

19. i noticed these tags ithink i commented about it

that shitcracked meup man
    iveseen it on anther one somewehre too