Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Packing a bowl with ground up weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeacefulStoner, Jan 27, 2011.

1. :D
    ok thats probably wat ill do it makes it smaller [ easier to carry around ] and the screen that isnt fucked up is the more finer one

2. Don't be sorry that guy is just cranky. It's hard for us to say because we can't see how ground up the bud is or how small your whole is. Put a little pitch in and if it stays there put more and smoke the bowl. As far as smokin the bowl it won't effect it really.

3. Mines got a ying yang on top tooo

4. How is smoking a nug so bad? its going to have all the THC on it. IF not more because your not losing some of the crystals like you do when you grind it. Even though you can collect that keif and smoke it later. I see no problem with just throwing a nug in a bowl. no problem at all :rolleyes:

5. whaaaaat
    thats bad ass

6. With my bowl I have ATM I don't break it up alot just rip smaller pieces off a nug. Which is why I had 2 put a screen cuz I grinded it up first time I packed a bowl with it and I basically got weed all in my mouth lol

7. I hate when people just throw a nug in the bowl. It doesn't burn right. When you throw the shake in the bowl it lights quickly, burns evenly, and tastes way better.

8. if it falls in the hole i would recommend a glass flower or you could use a small rock [​IMG]

9. I put a nuglet at the bottom then the ground stuff on top... good make-shift screen... or a cleaned off pebble.

10. yeah those cost like 3-5 bucks. And you lose them like a week or two later so fuck that.

Just get a pack of metal screens, they don't fall out when you cash the bowl out and last much longer, and are cheaper.

11. are you putting crack rocks in it? sharpstone is top of the line, way better than those pos cheap ones and they have a lifetime warranty

12. In my opinion grinding is just for vapes. If your toking out of a pipe or bong just stick with buds. If you grind it you just suck it through and its wasted.

13. Put a little nug in the bottom if you are afraid something will fall through. Then you can pack the rest and smoke it.

14. I grind it up because it makes more smoke then if id put a nug in.I can hit my bong to were it wont pull through but my brother is notorious for clearing a bowl in one hit.Atleast hes wasting his own weed sometimes -_-

15. Are you illiterate? He just literally typed out why there is a problem with smoking a whole nug, and if you don't know that obvious piece of stoner wisdom, you must be a noob.

16. ya i use steel screens. sometimes it can be hard to fit them in glass bowls, so what i did was cut it so it was smaller and poked it in to cover the hole.

17. it's buds either way and if it sucks through your doing something wrong, pack it down a bit

18. Idk why when you grind it up you're sucking it through.

The only way I smoke is grinding it up and I don't suck it through unless I'm trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

19. My tube milks so much fatter when i grind it, plus its a one hitter ice pinch so Id rather suck some thru then have to blow a cashed bowl out.

20. like you really need a lifetime warranty

chill dude
    iwas making hash with stems n shit

fucking teeth bent out of whack
    was hard to turn
    my 'cheap' one is never hard to turn
    screen never bends
    always grinds very well
    lots of kief.