Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

packed the chillum and went on a ride.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SeanDiesel, Jul 26, 2010.

1. smoked some La Conf. and a lil bit of super silver haze. took my beach cruiser out for a quick spin then a nice hot shower and bathroom tokke. wooo man im happy, who else loves toking it up in the hot steamy shower then experiencing the hot water?:hello:

2. high showers and bike rides are the shiizz, usually in the other order though haha :hello:

3. hahaha, dragging a hose over the shower door is SOOOO worth it xD

4. LMAO wat? sounds dirty. hahaha i got the giggles.

5. pulling a vaporizer hose over the shower door...to vape in the water :p

6. i dont know about all that craziness. when im baked i may frget whats going on and leave my hose or vape in the bathroom

7. Ah man, i forget about stuff i leave out alot! The other morning i woke up to realize i left my papers and grinder in the bathroom, and I know my dad had used the room and seen them haha oops

8. I smoke in my shower every morning man...best feeling ever :)

9. bro yeah back when i was in school id always pack a bowl before bed and take a few tokes then hit the bathroom, smoke out, shower and then pack another one for the the way to the bus lol

10. im all business when it comes to showers. between all the lathering and scrubbing and shaving i dont have time to fuck around. i dont even beat off in there anymore.