Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Packed a delicous bowl.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Forever Wavy, Nov 3, 2012.

1. I had another thread about how I paid 200$ for a half oz for this but had hate (due to shitty pics) but its actually not bad and this shit got me high as fuck.

image-2558794536.jpg

image-3603019250.jpg

image-3387551736.jpg

2. People also hate because they think anything more than what they pay is ridiculous. $200 might be a good price for you and me, but some people just don't understand the concept of supply and demand.

Nice buds dude!:smoke:

3. ^ You know what's not cool? Your attitude... Chill out man.

4. Nice lookin bud man 200 a half seems a little steep but id pay it for quality.

5. ...What the fuck?

6. Looks nice man I would pay 200 for half a o if it looked like that all day

7. thats some nice looking stuff, looks kinda similar to what im smoking on, if anything i got respect for the fact you can aford to drop 200$ on a half .

8. haters gonna hate, ballers gonna ball, smokers gonna smoke

9. Yeah man. I said it...

10. Lmao..

11. Are you just going to keep spewing out pointless comments or are you done now?

12. looking good, thaats about what i would pay for a half, usually good shit just like what you have

13. In some regards this is more important than the price