Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Packaging for Cannabis edibles.. Help!!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by SweetDreams209, Jun 28, 2011.

1. I recently decided to start my journey into the cannabis edibles industry.. So far we have a professional logo and name our edibles are made and we have a large variety of strong meddles made from bubblehash cannabutter. Now I'm stuck at finding a good online retailer for professional packaging like you see most medicated edibles.. Something like foil backed ziplock bags that you can see into..something that is also large enough for say a decent sized cupcake...if anyone could help it would be very appreciated btw I'm located in CA

2. dude thats a very useful site

cheers