Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pack your bowl (or light your blunt, joint; heat your vaporizer;or eat your edibles)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YourPerception, Jul 11, 2011.

1. AND watch as many videos on this site as you can. I love being stoned and watching these videos :smoke: . Doesn't even matter if you're high or not, these videos are fuckin' great. You'll be doing this afterward :)D).

Epic Fail Funny Videos and Funny Pictures

2. Failblog is a fun site... Just getting kinda tired of all fails in general. Its in my mind super cliche.

3. Yeah I think people using the term "fail" so much has made it a cliche.. Regardless, the videos are still hilarious.