Pacific Seed Bank Is A SCAM!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Dennis Fitz, Jun 1, 2020.

1. On April 29, 2020, I mailed a USPS Money Order to Pacific Seed Bank for a small (9 seeds) order. At that time I had no negative information about them so I patiently waited for almost three weeks before I contacted them. I was told it was coming soon and they gave me a USPS tracking number. When I checked it, I saw it hadn’t been received by the USPS yet. So several days later I contacted them again and this time I was told it was on the vehicle going to the USPS. I waited nearly a week and checked the tracking number again. It still showed the USPS had not received the package yet. Almost a month had almost passed, I contacted the PSB again. This time I was told it was at the USPS. NO, IT WASN’T AND AS OF THIS DATE STILL, HASN’T BEEN. After a full month, I gave up and made a 30-minute drive to Lake Tahoe to the dispensary there and bought seeds I could have got a month earlier had PSB not been such an obvious scam, mail, and electronic fraud operation. I demanded a refund but (not surprisingly) never heard back from them. Today = June 1, 2020

If you send them money, kiss it goodbye.

• Funny Funny x 1

2. You do know there's that thing going on.. what's it called.. oh yeah Corona Virus:rolleyes: It's making most things late in the post lol

Making a thread complaining about it won't achieve anything u need to be more patience dude .

3. Grey beard mailed me my seeds in less than a week!

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Alibongo had done me well

5. Two brand new members starting the same thread?

Somethings fishy.

70165560-77C3-43FD-9C4A-777AC2D11059.png 571C6341-9888-4601-AFBB-B29DC84DF056.png

j

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. You do know that the coronavirus doesn't make people lie. Also, you don't know what I or my wife do for a living and how this COVID 19 has affected us either. So if you have something to say, then say it clearly. Otherwise if you have a dog in this matter admit it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Your a fisherman
    Coronavirus doesn't affect the sea

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Did you ever get your merchandise?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. I got my seeds in literally 4 days when i bought from cropkingseeds.com....

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. thats a hunk of shit, anyone with that excuse is having operarional issues they cannot get together or theyre full of shit and giving you excuses while they use Covid as a crutch to drag there ass. "Its Covids fault I cant get my shit together". LOL yeah ok.

I placed an order from seed cellars last week, got it in the mail 5 days later. I ordered lights from China 2 weeks ago, they came in 3 days ago. All my ebay, amazon, an other online orders have been arriving in due time.

Covid 19 has brought out everyones true colors, both personally and professionally.

I wonder if OP got it sorted or refunded at the least.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

11. Lol don't take it out on me by venting bro.. I don't work for them :confused_2:

I was just saying a lot of places such as warehouses that sort the parcels shut down during covid that's why there was delays in the postal system lol.

12. #12 Han-Bolo, Jul 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    im not venting my dude lol just passionate and saying thats a BS excuse. What warehouses for sorting are you speaking of? they are deemed essential so unless they have a specific case of an outbreak and were forced to close, they could just be short staffed......assuming this is the actual reason which I highly doubt.

So the warehouse that sorts the seeds for pacfic seed bank is closed or was closed? is there only one sorting warehouse in existence? They should have re-opened by now Id imagine. lol.

13. I have no idea if they got shut down or not but they'd be reopened now for sure.. alot of the warehouse over here got shut down.. & they sort/handle anything from Amazon to letters/documents :confused_2::laughing:

14. My order from PSB showed up in about 35 days. I don't ever order seeds expecting them to show up in a few days. Bonus when they do. FYI...so cal has just a few issues. Not just warehouses. Try opening your business, keeping it open and keeping customers happy in this environment. Can be a real bitch. I have had to close my business twice and pay out my employees because of an employee going out for a test after being exposed.
    It's not nearly as bad here as it is indoor cal. I and others deal with it every day with folks screaming that this shouldn't effect your business because it doesn't effect someone else's business somewhere else the same way. I have been cruising this forum for a couple days looking for some new genetics to try. Almost every breeder site I go to says on page 1 " we are way delayed due to covid". The only thing surprising about it is how quickly people start screaming something is a scam.

15. FYI...my nirvana order this spring that usually takes less than 10 days took 33 days this spring. Prolly also a scam. Lol

16. I have placed a successful 2 strain order from Pacific Seed Bank as an experiment.
    It did take almost a month for seeds to arrive.
    I've finished harvesting Auto Yumboldt and Auto DarkSideOfTheMoon.
    The plants had the properties claimed for those strains, and they grew very well.
    I haven't had time to form a potency opinion yet, because I use only edibles, and those take several trials to judge, and I like to spread strain trials out over time.
    But so far they seem fine.

17. Nice, Bill. Never tried the DSotM but Yumboldt was a keeper for me personally.

glad to hear and enjoy no matter what.

j

18. Glad to hear it. I did the same and ordered some fruity pebbles and chocolope a couple months ago. Also took a month, but no problems. Haven't popped them yet but will report. Have heard all sorts of trash about them, but also some good reports about these strains and they are (were) hard to find earlier this year

19. They are not a scam. I just want to say that I've ordered at least 10 times from Pacific Seed Bank and it takes about 5 days to get a tracking number and another 5 days to ship USPS and about another 3 to 5 days to arrive but they are legit and customer support will contact you in a timely manner if you have an issue. I also love Greybeard and both are reasonably priced if they have your desired strain. I try to avoid customs whenever possible.

20. #20 GroBuddy, Mar 19, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
    I've been using Pacific for 4 years sometimes there is a long delay but I've always gotten my beans. I also pay by mail for the 3 freebies. Waiting on a jedi kush and amnesia haze now. Also waiting on some nana glue from square one genetics via Black Dog reserve

All those are from Pacific got 9 all 9 popped

Sent from my SM-A102U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: