Pacific Northwest

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dwfblitz, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Hey what's up everyone? Pacific NW here, equal access to Vancouver and Seattle (aka Bellingham). Just came across this site, looks pretty interesting... perhaps I will acquire some wisdom here. Always down to 420 with heads in the area.

Maybe I'll add some controvery here: I like blazing with classical music sometimes. Good shit like Prokofiev, Mahler, maybe a lil bach or rachmaninov. just thought i'd put that out there. most of the time, more like DJ Shadow, Hieroglyphics, Underworld.
    peace

2. Welcome to the City! :wave:

3. yeahhhh big up to WA!

4. Pacific nw? belingham? i was in belingham a couple days ago, im in the NW too, just about 4 hours closer to the shore than you

i got hella fam in belingham

5. Yo, I'm currently livin in Bham as well. I go to WWU, I'm guessing you do as well?

6. Im in woodinville:)

7. puyallup!!!!!

8. Woodenville? Tight, when I'm not at college I'm at Kenmore, like 5 minutes away

9. Ups for Eugene!

10. Hey. i got to wwu and bellingham is fantastic. i could use some seeds and other various things.... anyone in town want to trade or give me some feminized strains

11. Hey. i got to wwu and bellingham is fantastic. i could use some seeds and other various things.... anyone in town want to trade or give me some feminized strains send me a message

12. WA state hell yeah

13. hey, Vancouver area here. WSU Vancouver student and always up for blazin

14. You guys go to WWU, me too. Maybe we could all meet up sometime

15. always down to smoke :) got quite the selection right now. I'm real close to campus on the south side

16. South side? Im in Birnam Wood? Same for you?

17. Pretty new to WA. In Capital Hill and very much in search of. Would really appreciate any help. Thx.:smoke:

18. Olympia here. Amazing weed city, I know very few people that don't smoke and they're almost all girls.

Fun fact: Olympia is one of the Editor's Choices on webehigh.com

19. I'm in some apartments just down from bt. on taylor st. you got a facebook or something man? i dont know if your a dude or a chick, or a tranny.... haha just so im not suprised by anything. might be smokin out and bbq'in tomorrow afternoon....

20. hey whats up guys, i live in mount vernon, but im a student at whatcom in bellingham, and i work up there. myself and room mates are moving to bham once we find a house, but were not in any big hurry. im down to blaze up after class or work at sometime.

i have a myspace link to exchange and prove my validity as a 19 yr old male student lol