paccing a dutch?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by kill3r843, May 26, 2009.

1. Well I have an 1 1/2 ounces of some mids and only 2 cigars, cant leave to get more, I'm on house arrest. I'm gettin a QP tomorrow I was thinking maybe paccing a dutch. Anyone ever do this or, have and thoughts?
    thanks

2. You already posted this same thread elsewhere here, and dude if you're on house arrest I would suggest just chilling out for awhile but whatever floats your boat.

3. im out on pre trail realse i wont get drug tested, its just to make sure i show for court

4. yes i have packed dutches but you have to pack em down tight or they burn shitty

5. In my experience man, packing a dutch is saved for a triumphant occasion. But yeah we call it a stuffie and it takes alotta bud. Anywhere from a quarter to over a half per cigar. The trick is to take your time taking the tobacco out, tweezers or something else like that will help, and once you get down to the bottom you'll need something smaller like a needle, or an extension on toe-nail clippers. You should save a little bit of tobacco near the mouth piece to keep a solid base to pack the rest of the buds onto. Find something thats small enough to fit inside the cigar, like a pencil and use the blunt eraser end to pack it. I love stuffies and depending on how harsh and old the dutch is, is how well it'll smoke! hope I helped some

6. Aw yes I have. I would still just ask someone to get me some dutches and blaze them out to make them happy. Than you can smoke a lot more.

7. ive rolled 2 dutches together before and put a bit over a quater in it before. it was beast. and we smoked it at 420 AM. lol, i do have pics.. just not on this comp:(