PA pill?? excasty?

Discussion in 'General' started by marcelcol69, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Today i was with my friend that like to take pills all the time. He gave two pills to me and this time the pill says PA on one side of them and on the bak it says 60E.?

i know i just asked a similar question to this one before but i really believe this could be X this time. the two pills also came in a special small baggie.

can yall help me out with this?

2. ecstacy pills are pressed by normal people so they don't look like perscription pills it doesn't sound like one but it's hard to say. I would ask your friend what it is..

3. Whats the color/shape?

4. Color? shape?

||edit||

Damnit KSR, you mofo... :D

5. Just get a pic up and we can help ya out.

6. theyre white and about maybe 7 milimeters wide. i think they could be a tad bit smaller than the average x pill. theyre round. circle not too eclipsed

7. Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride Tablets 25mg

Atarax is an antihistamine used to relieve the symptoms of common anxiety and tension and, in combination with other medications, to treat anxiety that results from physical illness. It also relieves itching from allergic reactions and can be used as a sedative before and after general anesthesia. Antihistamines work by decreasing the effects of histamine, a chemical the body releases that narrows air passages in the lungs and contributes to inflammation. Antihistamines reduce itching and swelling and dry up secretions from the nose, eyes, and throat.

8. does it get high

9. Shiet, Maybe, I doubt it. It says its relieves anxiety which like xanax does that but im not positive it would, I wouldnt pop em.