Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PA/ Philly area Q

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yomayne, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Are there any head shops in the area that dont card? Moonflower in west chester is really close to me, does anyone know if they card? :devious::D

Thanks!

2. inb4 age police

3. All the shops in the area have carded me consistently. Some in a few towns over (not to be specific) card me one day and the next didn't.

4. [quote name='"yomayne"']Are there any head shops in the area that dont card? Moonflower in west chester is really close to me, does anyone know if they card? :devious::D

Thanks![/quote]

You need to be over 18 to be on this website cya

5. just make a friend older than 18?

6. Just wait until your old enough or your friends get old enough. Until then, make your own piece (not shitty homemade though) or buy a piece from a friend. I'm sure somebody would sell you a piece.