Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PA MMJ program info

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by wimpy, May 22, 2018.

1. New on GC and to Pa's MMJ program. Cards in the mail and like to hear some Pa patients views on the dispensaries, products and the little ins and outs of being a card holder. I'll be going to Beyond Hello in se pa. Can you visit more than one dispensary or are you locked into the one you get started at.

2. You can go to any dispensary you wish and as much as you want. There is a limit of 20g's a month I do believe. When you go to a dispensary that you have not previously visited, most will make you meet with their pharmacist, depends on the place. I am in NEPA and my choices are limited...greatly limited. Hoping more dispensaries come soon!