PA Medical Dispensary Locations Finalized

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by 420insane, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Pennsylvania has taken quite the step considering the 100% anti marijuana gov't currently in. Late into 2016 and early 2017 it was revealed that growers permits and Dispensary permits were being bid for and given. Now as 2017 comes to a close all the locations are finalized and the growers are currently growing their 2nd-3rd batches after rigorous quality control from the higher ups(cause they would know good bud when they saw it, being as they've vilified it for the past almost century...)

Anyways... I live south of Pittsburgh and heard there was like 5 dispensaries opening up all around the city in 2018 and wanted to go check. I headed up to Greensburg - about 15 minutes from where I live - and sure enough the dispensary they stated would be there hasn't yet been built but there is a coming soon sign and a couple man-camps for workers. Currently the main dispensary network for my area seems to be Keystone Integrated Care... I am not a fan of medicinal cannabis being controlled to the point it is. It seems in my state things are headed more towards big pharma pushing marijuana instead of opioid pain killers. I hope I am wrong. Currently PA medicinal law states you cant have access to any kind of plant matter. Everything must be in oil, edible, or vapable form. What are some of you guy's thoughts on PA's medicial bill and the way they are going about it? As someone with a disease on the list of acceptable ones(rediculous... cmon PA) I feel that the way they are doing this feels too policed and pretty much the opposite of what legalization should mean... even medicinally. I hope I am wrong however..

• Like Like x 2
  2. They are following a failed model and need to be slapped upside the head. However, given the progress it looks like those in the industry have enough faith in pursueing PA so I have hopes things will be revised for the better with the medical law and hopefully future recreational legalization.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I for one, hope I will be a medical patient once it is implemented and I do hope eventually cultivation is worked into it. Otherwise, I see a ton of folks unable to even afford the rollout!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk