Pa Legalized

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Mikegirl16602, Dec 15, 2013.

1. When do you think it will be legal in Pennsylvania????

2. It IS coming, what part of the state do you live in? If you say southeast we have a few groups of activists that are like my extended family, the most loving people I have ever met and they are all ages and races !

They do "smokedown" at the Liberty Bell in Philly EVERY Month !!  Very Fun!!

Later !!

3. #3 willyD420, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
    No doubt olddoobie

4. Soon. The NAACP is behind the latest mmj in PA and it now has a republican co-sponsor.

5. To me pa seems to be extremely strict with weed especially here in Bedford county. Huge size county with only a population of 9k. So it's mostly illiterate rednecks here that come home from their dead end factory jobs and drink keystone light every damn day til they pass out people look at me like I'm a lunatic if I wear weed socks or something like that. My moms friends son was pulled over cop found a bowl in his car & actually had him drug tested & he got a dui

6. ive been seeing this topic pop up on PA in the news lately. Some are acutally trying though so there is hope. :) But shit i give it another 4-8 years

7. ^ This! I have been to 9 of the 12 events and will be there tomorrow for the last one!!! Smoke Down Philly

8. I live in a very conservative county in central PA, the type of county where rednecks show their ignorance and hate on their oversized pick up truck bumper stickers. You know these types of people are not going to be supporting even decriminalizing, let alone legalizing weed. Some of counties to the east of me are rather liberal though, so maybe there's some hope. I agree with the one poster above, about 4 to 8 years.

If Corbett gets re-elected than you know it'll be at least 4 years since he's already stated that he won't sign any legislation whatsoever decriminalizing or legalizing weed. Even medical cannabis is non existent here, unlike in several surrounding states. Ironically Corbett has made it easier to purchase alcohol though. Everybody on this forum should be hoping that a miracle happens in 2014, having an incumbant in PA lose an election.

9. I love rattlesnakes.

10. yeah i think its gonna be awhile til pa gets legal

11. They're working on legalizing it medicinally in NY so it can't be too far apart

12. This thread got me really happy, I live in the UK so i'm not really acquainted with US politics, so when I saw the thread I though PA had actually legalized.

13. The push in pa is huge right now. Three of the dems running for gov said they would support medical and john hanger will have a full legal market by 2017. He has a very solid plan on many other issues as well. The last day to register dem is 4/20 in order to vote marijuana in office on 5/20. Pa hates Corbett the dem that wins the may election will win the race. We cant vote to legalize weed here but we can vote John Hanger. He said medical is his first on his list day one.

14. Sorry not yet. But it is much closer than people think. The primary in may will change the state. 

15. #17 Bedside Python, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014

Well I lived in Miami as a young'n so now I feel like I should learn about the political situation as I could technically become a US citizen quite easily if I ever decided to go back.

16. Soon. Alaska is the third state doing it, they have so many signatures that it's very likely to happen so just be patient.

17.  Wow ! You talking about how things are so different from one county to the next in the small town areas of PA, totally reminds me of all the BS I dealt with, in a small town in the deep South.

Now that I live in the best area in the freaking world {Doh :) Sorry ;) the Bay area in Nor Cal, nobody gives a flying fawk what the next person wants to do. Its kind of like, their is too much business going on, to worry about too much of anyone elses, whereas a lot of those small towns (or lower population areas) seemingly don't have much else to do, other than to get all up in each others shit.

Oh hey, that Corbett guy you mentioned, sounds like one of those people who absolutely will never change, so the best you can hope, is that he will just hurry up and die soon.