PA checkin in and staying hi(saying) to all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PAgreenharvest, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Was just checking my order from attitude (has been DISPATCHED) in my email.saw a new Gc.! Was waiting to be able to post for a min. Have some autos on the way:) so i will have some questions.:confused: be back later got to get my kids off to school:hello::hello: then wake up:bongin::bongin::smoking::laughing::laughing:

2. :wave:Hello
    PA as well :)

3. Hi to you both. I'm from southeastern PA.

4. North central area. In a bum ass 1 mile long town

5. :hello: I'm tucked way up in the northeast corner.15 miles from NY state line either north or east. Do you guys do outdoors or indoor? I've been growing outdoor seeds passed down from parents skunky and potent as hell. This is my first year going elsewhere to get seeds,ordered from attitude.I'm trying some autos as well.hoping to have a end of summer harvest,to get me through the lack of good bud problem that occurs yearly round here.did you.guys ever use attitude?:eek:this turned into a long post:smoke: I'm excited to reach other growers as i too live in a one mile one stopsign village same people always around. Peace,

6. Chunkalung. I have family in new castle, spent three years out that way.they have a serious lack of dank round them ways

7. I do outdoors. Every year. Just started germing tonight. Running a little late this year :eek:

I usually start in early spring and keep inside under lights or in windows till i know im safe from frost :cool:

8. Ive had my skunks sprouted about 2 weeks already I'm gonna put them in my mini greenhouse when it warms up a bit more. My order. Should be here early next week.:D I'm really looking forward to expand my genetics. I ordered 5 count packs of kush, cheese,blueberry, and early sativa. Want to find genes that will finish on time here. What do you grow? Have you ever tried any autos? Dr.greenthumb(.com) has some chemdog crossed with an Iranian that is a 90 to105 day i guess semi auto,I'm gonna drop the buck fifty on a ten piece when my income tax gets back. I already ordered Pandora,smurfberry,and deisel Ryder autos want to check out potency on autos for myself there are aloft of mixed reviews out on auto potency,but if i grow I'll know they were health happy plants. Imo healthier the plant more potent it gets.:smoke:

9. Hey is that the town with the worst apple pie ever