Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PA burb pickup: Juicyfruit

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Deleted member 86623, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Just got some today, pretty expensive but very tasty. My treat to myself after a little Easter t-break:smoking:
    [​IMG]

2. whoaaaa nice bubbler dude that looks tight!

3. nice dude. juicy fruit and trainwreck were all that I was getting here in plymouth metting last summer. where are you in the burbs? im down in university city now, but my family and "home" is in plymouth meeting.

4. i dont know whats better the bud or the bubbler.

yeh and im rocking wynnewood here

5. crappy pic, but I can tell its dank (I use my iphone for my ganja shots) and that bubbler looks FUKIN SICK!

6. Go resin up that bub.

7. Thanks for all the love everyone. Yea sorry the pic isn't clearer, I don't have my nice one with me. I gotta get some iso and clean my bub.

8. Damn... MAD people from the Philly area on GC, lol.I'm in extreme SE Bucks. Smack in the middle of Trenton and NE Philly. Pretty much a 15 minute drive either way, lol.

But yeah... On topic... Nice lookin buds ya got there. You KNOW it's some dank when it's a blurry pic and buds still look kill. :D I like the bub, too. I miss my sherlock, lol.

9. i had that same bud down in NC last summer...good shit man! nice peice too

10. Damn! That shit is sooo crystally. I'm from the Villanova/Wayne area. I haven't seen buds anywhere near as nice as that for a long time. Blueberry was the last strain I had.

11. Nice bubbler!! Sometimes I get blazed and go ride bikes at radnor skatepark in Wayne:wave:

12. The one right by the new municipal building?

13. nice nug and im feelin the peice too.

14. damn im from just outside pittsburgh too where are you from?

15. i really like that bubbler man +rep

16. Yea the herb is from Consho. I go to school at nova.

17. Thanks, best $70 I've spent on a piece. You can't rip hits off it, but damn it's smooth as ever. (double german diffusers)

18. i used to live on w 6th ave, do you live in conshy? there is some good bud that goes through that little town.