Pa 11-0 Vote In Favor

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Frank_S, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Not going to celebrate yet but this is a step in a good direction

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Just saw this! Thats awesome I didnt think they'd ever do it.

Let alone 4 days before I move out of this shit hole

3. Anyone got a link to the full text of the bill? Can the governor veto this or is it veto proof?

4. Corbett is for it

5. The article states that he threatens to veto 1182 if it hits his desk. Elections might force a hand though

I don't have many non-Stoner friends. The non-smokers have the tendency to lack a genuine personality. 😤💨💨🔥🍃🍃

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Ah well, he'll be out of office soon

i think Leach or Folmer mentioned that they have the backing to pass it with or without corbit.  

anyone read any info on patients ability to grow their own?  i didn't see anything in the bill on that, but i did see the lame 10 nanogram rule for driving, which we all know is not scientifically based at all and will cause many problems.

8. cancel that question, i found it sadly. you must have a cannabis growers\\farmers permit to grow, fee 5000.00 wtf is that shit? and with a 2500 annual renewal fee, oh and it's non profit and you must donate at least 75% of your crop to a dispensary and or a college for research. all that and you must also have it tested at a reputable lab.

i like the direction we're going, but this bill sucks balls, i guess though it's a start.

9. Wtf?  That's horrendous!

10. With outrageous fees and ridiculous rules, dam right it sucks balls.

11. I believe it's only a matter of time before pa gets an mmj program if anything when Corbett is out.. just remember don't settle! If we're gonna have a program we want one that's good for us!! Don't let them trick us into a shitty bill with some fancy wordplay like all these other east coast states are doing/did

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. the whole idea to grow is to save money while the plant does its own thing growing and all. this thing looks like another high paying medical association where only the rich can be involved leaving the average people figuring out how to get by on free stuff (plants in dirt?!?) while someone makes heaping stacks of cash from sick needy people wanting a better life while retaining some money in the bank for buying other stuff that does not grow freely in dirt.

13. #14 Sgtstadanko707, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2014
    Man it looks like another step.... In the wrong direction. Anyone notice the current trend with all these new bills.
    Hmmmmm. They are not for the patients rights. But hey this is what we want right.

yeah i noticed that also, kind of analogous of everything government run these days and big corp of course.

if they could at least put a patients growing allowance of 10 plants that would help many. my intuition though is that in the not so distant future, it won't matter anyway, but in a good way.

they have stated they, being the state senate and house, have enough support to pass it with or without corbett, so at least you have that. i have family in PA who could really use this.

it will be settling though, since there is no mention of patient growing in the bill.

16. 10 plants. Lol. You think your on the west coast. I would be fine with 3 plants.