P*U*L*S*E - Pink Floyd

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TreWright, Dec 2, 2009.

1. #1 TreWright, Dec 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2009
    Has anyone seen this?
    I bought this dvd years ago when I was a kid, and just found it in a box somewhere.

I watched a bit of it sober, then smoked 2 joints and watched it again. :smoke:
    It was AMAZING.

Now everytime I smoke I always have this dvd on in the background. Really loved the last song, Run Like Hell.

Anyone else seen it? :D

EDIT: I think I posted this in the wrong place, oh well. :D

2. dude Pulse is my favorite album by Pink Floyd

3. ^
    Thats so awesome.

*Bump* :rolleyes:

4. Has *anyone at all* seen this DVD?

5. watching it now:smoke:

6. I've seen it, it's quite amazing.

People forget about the Division Bell when talking about Pink Floyd, but many of those songs are pretty solid IMHO (High Hopes being a personal favorite). Pulse makes a good argument for that album by framing it with other classic Floyd songs.

No question, it's a movie, and a great album, I've definitely used it as background music before.

7. you like run like hell? You must have some racial anger built up inside you...jk (mabey) but yea there really are no bad pink floyd songs you either like the syd era or the waters/gilmour

8. comfortably numb is such an epic song in pulse, i love it... especially when the crystal ball starts doing its thing, beautiful.

9. I've seen Pink Floyd's the Wall. That was epic as fuck high SO MANY different visualizations etc. I'm going to download PULSE now!

10. Not a big fan of the division bell, but now I really want to see it. I'll buy the DVD one of these days (no pun indended).

11. Yes I have seen it. The shine on you crazy diamond is the best part

PS nice sig ;)

12. P*U*L*S*E is good but if you want some genuine PINK FLOYD epicness check out Live at Pompeii. It was shot back in their hey day and it has much better songs on it IMO. Get it just for Echoes.