P Teas

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by greenmeany, Jan 14, 2009.

1. alright gang gut some nice recipes for oranic fertz next year. gunna make some manure tea to stimulate microbial activity and add N, gut some stinging nettle tea which should add a good bit of NPK, and some wood ash laid out for plenty of K, but does anyone out there know of a tea or organic fert higher in P than anything else? this will be used mainly during the flower stage along with the wood ashes so id prefer not much nitrogen in the tea.

2. (Liquid) bat guano maybe?

3. check out jamaican or indonesian bat guano. they have an npk around 1-10-1

4. where do you guys get your bat guano? i dont seem to be able to find any at my local garden store. ive never even seen the stuff any where. i saw the guano tea idea last night on corto's thread but i dont know why its so hard to come by around here

5. www.wormsway.com is where i got mine. pretty cheap. buy it in larger quantities if you want a discount.

6. preciate it man

7. http://www.wormsway.com/detail.asp?sku=EJB415 anyone ever try something like this? i figured id grab a big container (2.5 gallon) to get more but ultimately the price doesnt matter much if the stuff is good. i think this stuff combined with manure tea, stinging nettle/Bracken tea and wood ash. the bracken is a fern that is supposed to have a decent amount of phosphorous in it and added to the nettles nutrition should be decent. i figure after applying the manure tea in combination with the nettle/bracken tea, i will get a good amount of microbial activity breaking down the weed teas and a pretty good scheme. what do you guys think?

8. I think it sounds good. You'll be getting K from the sea weed and P from the guano plus the rest. Then for veg, your nettles and bracken will do the trick for the N. Too bad I can't buy those. Maybe I'll have them sent by a friend in the US. Looks very practical too as opposed to topping or tilling in some ferts or brewing teas. You just bring enough on your site and mix it with the wild water: badabing badaboum! Thanks for the + rep GM!

9. no problem corto, you deserved it for the good post!