P-p-p-p-pictures!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by supercoco, Sep 8, 2009.

1. #1 supercoco, Sep 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2009
    I was bored and stoned (wait thats an oxymoron) i was stoned,and i decided to take a shitload of pics

ill just start ya off with a few ;) (lots and lots more to come,dont worry :D)

My wooden peice with a pack of papers
    [​IMG]

Yummy joint rolled with the papers above

[​IMG]

Pills....

[​IMG]

Oh and of course a homemade lightbulb vaporizer (Theyre jut as good as regular vapes imho)

[​IMG]

yuppers more later though!!!!

____________________<~TheSuperCoco~>__________________________________

2. Those papers are shitty imo.

Used em' last night haha.

3. lolz ya think,they work ok i guess but i would much prefer rizlas or bungler or even juicy jay:p

4. What the fuck pills are those? I consider myself a walking pill book, and I do not even recognize those.

5. you consider yourself a walking pillbook? ha! i read ,from cover to cover,the Physicians' Desk Reference,lol

jkjk

i only got through the rec drugs

na its hydroxyzine

which i found in my brothers dresser in that sealed baggie

6. More pics!
    My metal peice pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More joint images

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Atarax eh?

I used to have a script for them, but they were very very teeny tiny little pills.

8. lightbulb vaporizer FTW!

9. FUCK YEA!!!

LIGHTBULB SUPPORT!!!

+rep

10. lightbulb vaporizers are the shit!

11. you get no plus rep becaue you un-capitolized my words in your quote,the capitols are supposed to show extreme excitement,and you took that away :(

12. you get no plus rep because you un-capitolized my words in your quote,the caps meant extreme excitement, and you took that away from me :(

13. Nooo i tried editing it but my computer is fucking weird and made everything de-capitalized for no reason. I tried using caps lock/shift and it would appear as all caps on the "Reply to Topic" page but then once i click "Submit Reply"it would go to this page and show it de-capitalized. Idk why the fuck its doing that for this site. Edit idk why it worked up there for the ftw.

14. Lol i was jk

lol i already repped you

15. ohhhh

16. Duuude i forgot about this pic

look it happened a while ago

VISTA FAIL

[​IMG]

17. These pics are cool I guess...you don't have any good looking paraphenalia to show off?

18. #20 LegitBaller, Sep 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2009
    shits low rent, cop some glass and then I might rep ya or somethin but I dont wanna see no TOPS papers or a metal fuckin pipe
    step ya game up.
    just callin it like I see it.