Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

P of Champagne HZ

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Urbansuburban42, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Whats good guys, I'm sitting bored with nothing to do for the next half hour and the packs that have been coming in recently have been awesome, I'm disappointed i did not take pics of the BlueD, Kshberry, or pineapple goo in a whole, been slacking on the Gcity flow lol
    here's a couple of pics of the Champagne Haze, tastes so good, reminds me of the silver haze i got back a couple months ago, but this strain seems like it packs some diesel punch too with it, such a flavorful taste with a banger high.
    There was also this pineapple which smelled like tropical yogurt that i brought home since Marley days coming up, big nugs are a bitch to jar up

[​IMG]
    Out the Vacuum bag

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ill upload pics of the Pineapple later, my half hour of doing nothing has ended :[

2. Very frosty, I like.

3. You sir, are the man!

4. :smoking:[​IMG]

its going to be nice getting out of work tonight, im sure i will be up late:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

5. Nice P looks dank OP. Check my P of Sour out!!

6. Holy fuck! :D

7. whatd that run ya..
    and where you from

8. I baked him a batch of cookies and got together the singles in my pocket

9. Dude, dank buds. Frosty like ice cream!

10. u could sell that for 4000 here

11. a nice ol' pound pickup, nice man!

12. Very nice. I'm curious...how much did each of those gigando buds weigh?

13. I will be real with you, probally 40 7-10g nugs, few halfs, .1 stem per 8 gs, i was amazed, it was a really heady batch there were two ps i didnt get to take a pic of the other, It is the exact opposite of sweet tasting, like diesel haze, very very intense aroma, would be fucked with out the mega half p jars