P.o. Boxes, Are They Safe?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by stupor_farms, Oct 31, 2007.

1. ARE P.O. BOXES SAFE, IS THERE A WAY TO GET ONE UNDER A FAKE NAME. I'M REALLY TIRED OF GROWING BAG SEED. ANY HELP?

2. no they aren't. PO boxes are an open invitation to any postal employee with sticky fingers to snatch your package. i was riding a bus one day when this super sketchy dude went out of his way trying to get me to use a PO box as a bank claiming that it would be safer there. he kept on going until finally i told him to STFU and bother someone else.

why would he be so insistent unless he had something to gain from it right? besides, after having two out of two "therotically, but not ACTUALLY insured" money orders sent to a record company disappear and seeing postal employees raiding envelopes for cash during the holidays, i don't trust the post office any further than i can throw it.

just have the beans sent to your home address like the rest of us. i just got my SIXTH bean order in the mail today and should be getting my 7th in just a day or two.

the worst i've heard happen ever is that someone doesn't get their beans because they've been siezed or stolen and if they get siezed, all that happens is that you get an empty box. the only reason not to have them shipped to your house would be if you're a kid and your parents go through your mail or you have an unsecure mailbox in a high crime neighborhood.

me? i think the best way to buy beans is CC orders to my home address, keeping as many sticky fingers out of the loop as possible.