P.O Box ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Cabinnas, Aug 7, 2009.

1. hello, i was wondering if i order seeds to my box, i can be busted or anything like it .

?

thx.

2. No, but why not send to mail?

3. no one wants to be on some list I suppose.

4. Sounds made up. You take the risk especially when you send to grow site, you never know.. I don't think PO BOX is any safer.

5. Every time I read a questions such as OP's it makes me wonder why people aren't posting about growing safety rather than being worried about ordering seeds.

What do you think is worse, losing your seeds or getting busted for growing?

If you get busted for growing the source of your seeds would be the least problem!

Other than the above: Sticky: Ordering- and other ONLINE SAFETY....

6. I can't send the seeds to my house, otherwise my family will notice.

maybe p.o box is the safest way, they won't even notice, u come in, open ur box, grab the beans and go out .

7. so does ordering seeds to my apartment make a difference or is any less safe. i would prefer not to open a PO box :confused:

8. ^^^^^^^^
    You didn't even seem to bother having read the sticky....:rolleyes:

9. Yes, i read it. thx ! really usefull info :D

10. yes i read it as well and it wasn't really clear as to the how safe it is to just have them mailed to a home or apartment.

11. ^^^^^^^^^^

If you grow there then don't send them to the same place.

:)

12. so would it be ok to have them mailed to my actual house where my parents live since im not growing there?:confused: