1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

p.o. box

Discussion in 'General' started by viper9, Jun 14, 2003.

1. ok, heres the thing. me and my friend are planning on getting a bong this summer. we can get moneyorder but i was wondering how i would go about getting a p.o. box to mail it to. my friend's mom is a mail carrier so i dont know if thats such a good idea. but we gotta try.

i was also wondering about price of the p.o. box and shit like that too. thanks.

peace

2. yea ive been wondering about this also..cus itd be much easier and i could be alot more carefree

3. except if you need to ask you parents for a ride to the postoffice :p

4. haha well i know i dont..so how do you do it?

5. i heard that P.O Boxes are really cheap, my friend said it was like $30 a year! im not that sure tho. Jus go to a post office and ask for info on a PO Box.

6. alright, cool. another thing is, does anyone know if you have to be a certain age or something. that would help.

7. im not sure, u might have to be 18, i dont know, jus go to ur closest post office, and ask someone working there.

8. If you're not of age you could probly put something up for sale on e-bay and then tell your mom you need a p.o. box because you dont want to give out your home adress and that they will send you money to the p.o. box. Then order a bong or w/e u want and check the box everyday until it comes.

-Peace-

Grasscity Deals Near You