p.o box shipping

Discussion in 'General' started by secret agent, Sep 15, 2013.

1. ok so this will be my first time buying a glass tobacco spoon from this website i like in iowa a (restricted shipping state) so i will have to ship it to my friends house in illinois but they have a p.o box so can crasscity ship to a p.o box should i list that as the shipping address? and how long should it take?

2. #2 halokiller99, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013
    Haha just send it bro it's just a pipe =P. Rocky or Moline  pd ain't tripping over a clean spoon haha. 

3. #3 Tree Burner, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013
    Grasscity will not ship it.

"Due to new state laws, rules anregulations, we cannot ship products to the following US states:
    Florida, Pennsylvania and Iowa."

Shipping to a P.O. Box shouldn't be a problem as long as it's not one of the states listed.

4. Lol yeah but he lives on the border of the river of ia/Il he's gonna get it shipped to a friends house and pick it up

5. Pretty sure Florida is only bongs though.

6. Are there no smoke shops in Iowa?

7. There are...I guess he just found something he liked. There's a shop in Clinton and dport Op can't be to far if your willing to cross the river less you just like the style ya found here

8. Ya, he made that clear but was wondering if gc would ship to a po box......

9. Yeah but a Po box in Illinois wouldn't be a problem then right?

10. hey guys yeah i live right on the border of ia illinois so ill just go to my friends and pick it up i have been to a few shops in ia and illinois but i saw this sick spoon and had to grab it but grasscity doesnt ship to iowa ( gay as fuck ) so i gotta pick it up at a buddies whenever it comes in [hopefully soon] but i'm pretty sure they will ship it to the p.o box in illinois no signature needed to pick it up or anything               { hopefully } p.s i can be across the river in 5 minutes from my house.

11. Hey, I live in Illinois. You should ship it to me, I'll even test it out for ya!  :hello: And you wont have to bother with a P.O. Box :D