P...c...p...?

Discussion in 'General' started by 3Nigma, Aug 8, 2004.

1. Hey Tokes,

Sorry this might be some dumb-ass question but can anyone inform me on what the hell PCP is?

I've read it's some kind of spray, but... well, anyways, brief me dudes!

2. heh, i'm no expert but it's not a spray, in fact you should try to avoid it, if I recall correctly it's an opiate or at least a very addictive drug (probably both).

3. PCP is an LSD-like substance. Like Krazy said, you better avoid it. If you want to read more about it check out www.erowid.com
    Peace.

4. like both of them said, u dont want to fuck with that shit...

5. its a "dissociative" which means it makes u feel like ur out of ur body.(like out of body experiences i guess). thats what ive heard about it neways

6. It gets you mad depressed I hear.

7. its embalming fluid, the shit for dead people. you dip a cigarrette or joint in it. ive done it a few times, real weird high. you dont really know how youll react while on it so be careful if you try it. its not an opiate or an addictive drug either. you know those guys you see on cops that are running around naked, theyre usually dusted. angel dust, pcp, fry, wet, its all the same shit. and i wasnt depressed after smoking it, just had a body hangover the next day

8. jeez theres some crazy drug stuff on cops. i saw a show with this one guy who was huffin spray paint and the cops knew he was right away, not that he had effects of huffin, but he diddnt use anything to catch the paint, like sock or something. so he's walkin around with his throat spray painted shiny silver. it was all inside his mouth and his shirt and faces. and he was all fucked up too. damn, some crazy ass people these days. just do the safe thing. stay home, turn on the tv or some music, get some food, a pipe, and a nice sized bag of the good stuff.

9. nah man, its not
    http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/pcp/pcp_info6.shtml

from what people have told me, pcp isn't any fun

10. oh my bad. it wasnt fun like smoking a blunt fun...i dont know its real weird. i could barely talk while on it, struggling to put my words together and shit . i guess if its there go for it but dont out looking for it

11. pcp is phencyclidine and if u wanna get that feeling just eat 12-16 coricidin cough and cold pills, its almost the exact same feeling as pcp only ur alot more out of your mind and body on pcp then on the c's, and u sweat on pcp to.

12. horse tranquillizer..

13. yea my brother said when he got some laced bud, he couldn't really do anything, he just sat on his coach and watched infomericals for like 4 hours... said he didn't even realise he wasn't doing anything and he said he kept thinking that someone should turn the channel, but he was the only one home atm

14. nah, thats special K, same class of drugs though.

15. Wow, ya'll really need to do some research on your drugs..

Special K isn't horse tranquilizer, it's cat tranquilizer. They use it at the vets mixed with other sedatives to operate on some small animals. They used to use Special K (Ketamine) and PCP on people, but due to the negative side-affects they discontinued human use.

PCP is <big>NOT</big> embalming fluid. If you smoke embalming fluid, you will die. Embalming fluid is a highly cancerous substance... The reason most people think PCP (wet, dust, whiz, etc.) is the same thing as embalming fluid (or phermeldahide [sp?]) is because "Embalming Fluid" used to be a common slang term for PCP.

PCP makes you feel like you're made of rubber, and you go really numb. It is a disassociative, so in simple terms you're not yourself. It increases aggressiveness in some people, so if you have a temper DON'T SMOKE PCP. It is also hallucinogenic (if you get good PCP). You will trip your face off, but it will be a different kind of trip. Don't expect an acid/shroom trip... You will have visualizations, but they will not be the same.

It can be taken several ways. Eating it and Smoking it are the most popular. When smoked it's usually either in a sherm stick (a cig dipped in pcp), or mixed with weed. When you buy it off the street it's usually mint leaves that have been soaked in liquid PCP (PCP in it's natural state is a crystal).

I also recall someone mentioning eating Coricidin Cough and Cold pills... DON'T eat those pills. People have died from eating just 4 of these pills. They have ingredients in them that are highly toxic/lethal at high doses. Plus, the only way PCP feels similar to CCC's is the body high. They both affect the body, but PCP is a lot in the mind too. If you smoke PCP you will probably get a really bad headache.

It can be psychologically addictive. It's one of those drugs that you're either going to love it, or you're going to hate it. If you do try it, do it around people you trust. It is a very intense drug that you may not be ready for. A lot of people can't handle the experience and freak out.

EDIT: IF, and I emphasize <big>IF</big> you decide to try it... Make sure it's cold. Just like acid, heat kills the active ingredients. If you smoke warm PCP you're going to get nothing more than a really, REALLY bad headache.

16. yea i knew it was for cats, but i figured ketamine would jus be used in a more potent form for larger animals

like lets say for cats its .1mg/cc (thats probably not accurate i'm just saying)

and for horses it might be 3mg/cc

know wat i mean?

17. Yeah, I know what ya mean... but they don't use K or PCP on larger animals. It's only used for small animals. Why, I don't know.

18. oh aight, see i didnt know that, learn sumthin new everyday i guess haha

19. yeah... don't feel like i was talking specifically to you when i said that... it just so happens that the post on it being horse tranq was the first one i saw as i was responding... there were a lot of errors about pcp in this thread... i was just trying to right some of 'em... not tryin to down anyone or anything (sorry if it seemed that way to anyone).

20. I don't see why they say that pcp is similar to lsd. lsd is an amazing drug, and i hear so many bad things about pcp. I hear it makes you violent and crazy. Doesn't sound like my kind of thing. Maaan, i really wish i had some acid though! :)