Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ozzy Blue?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TakenIt2TheDome, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Ok so one of my friends just got a quarter pound of some medical from up north. The person he got it from said its a strain called Ozzy Blue. I have never heard of such a strain and it has a taste and smell very similar to blue dreams along with that heady sativa buzz that settles into an indica latter on. I dont have any pics but they were huge nuggets with purple at the top of some of the larger ones and so so crystal coated. Looked like blue dream to. Have you guys ever heard of this stuff or do you think the guy made it up and its just blue dream?:confused:

2. really think he just changed the name. if it looks, smells, AND has the high of BD thats what it is. BD is very easy to detect, mainly because so many growers here in cali have grown it. ive literally seen dozens for med grows only growing BD.

3. Yea Blue Dream is one of the easiest buds to identify. Even if it isn't what he says it is and it is blue dream it's still some dank

4. Yea i was thinkin so cuz i looked everywhere and couldnt find that strain, plus as you say it was pretty much the same as blue dreams