Ozzfest

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by thebige, Apr 28, 2005.

1. I'm probably going to Ozzfest this July at the Tweeter Center in Mansfield, MA and I was wondering what the situation was with bringing weed. Do they search you? I suggested brownies, but my brother thinks that they will know.

2. They make you empty your pockets (they don't really examine things closely though) and they pat you down. What I did last year at the Nashville show was roll up a half oz in joints the day before and put them in a cigarette pack. We had no problems. About the brownies though, the funny thing is they wouldn't let you take even normal brownies in. Too bad Judas Priest won't be there again this year. Lighting up during "Breakin' the Law" was extremely awesome.

3. If you eat brownies at say, 9:30-10:00 in the morning, before we go in, how long would they last? I've heard that they last pretty long. Also, my friend said that when he went to the one in NJ, he was able to bring in a sealed water bottle, so he burned a hold in the bottom, drained the water out and filled it back up with vodka and sealed it back up with a hot glue gun, but that's unrelated.

4. Yeah, brownies last a good while, but seriously man, just roll some Js so you can smoke up in that bitch. And make some money if you want, a bunch of people offered to buy joints off me last year, but I declined, as I needed to get high.

5. So, they don't open up the pack? I was also thinking of shrink wrapping it in plastic to make it appear to be a new pack. Also, I've never eaten special brownies before, about how long of a high are we talking? I'm about 5'7" 120lbs and my brother is about 5'7" 130 lbs.

6. just crotch ur stash amd have ur bro crotch the smoking device, of course within a baggie

7. hahahahahahah! i hear that