Ozzfest?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by AmsterdamdreamN, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Is anyone going to catch Ozzfest this year? I know I'm gonna try to hit a couple shows. The original line-up of Sabbath! Maiden is supposed to only play stuff from their first 4 albums! I copied the next paragraph from the Ozzfest website.

OZZFEST--the king of festivals--triumphantly returns this summer to celebrate its hard-earned 10th anniversary with the staggering line-up of Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Rob Zombie, Killswitch Engage, Shadows Fall and Black Label Society. The summer's premier concert festival--which has propelled many of today's rock bands to superstardom while paying close attention to its discerning fans--will roll out July 15 in Boston and visit 26 cities by the time it reaches West Palm Beach on September 4. The Hot Topic Second Stage will be headlined by Zombie and feature a preview of rock's rising stars, including As I Lay Dying, Mastodon, The Haunted, In Flames, Arch Enemy, The Black Dahlia Murder, Bury Your Dead, Soilwork, Trivium, It Dies Today, A Dozen Furies and more.

Anyone going?

2. I plan to go to the Nashville show.

3. My friend is really into that metal shit so I usually go with him to it. There's some good bands sometimes.

4. I really want to go...bad!

Good to see you, damDreamN!!! :D

5. i fucking love SABBATH HOLLLLY FUCK i love sabbath thier so fuckin good i wanna see them so fucking bad i live in mass so i def wanna catch that so im gunna check it out peace

6. here here for ozzfest!

im goin

7. I plan on going to ozzfest this year. Last year was a blast, and this year's lineup looks just as good.