Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ozium safe to spray in air, and then walk through? Can Ozium be on your clothes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shankmasterflex, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Ozium is magical, but is it safe to use in a similar way to febreeze and other deoderizers?

I want to use it so I don't smell, but I'm pretty sure your not supposed to allow it to get on your clothes.

But then again, isn't that the case with alot of air deoderizers and such?

2. Doesn't it have that kind of information printed on the can?

3. I haven't bought it yet, and can't find it in stores. I'm not sure if it's worth buying online, hence why I'm not aware what it says on the bottle.

4. Hmm, I mist it and walk through it occassionally. I haven't noticed any problems with my clothes or anything. Just don't get it in your eyes or inhale it.

5. I'm sure it is. Why else would they sell it if it wasn't?:confused:

6. I forgot to mention you can buy it in Wal Mart in the automotive section. It's not in the air freshener aisle. It's worth buying cause it does work like a charm.

7. They also have it at walgreens.

8. One 1sec spray kills all the smell in the room like a champ.

I love that shit. I have a can in my car. Always works nice

Dont spray on your clothes.

Just wear a jacket/a over shirt when you smoke. Then when you done. Walk out of the room and take off the jacket/overshirt what ever. Dont spray it on your clothes because your smell like a freaking citrus candle thing

9. just spray for like 1 second in the air then walk through it, just make sure it's not in your eyes or mouth or anything like that lol. I used to do it all the time, I needa get myself another can im out!