Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ozium, a stoners best friend

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omg nipz, Feb 28, 2012.

1. if you have ever wanted to smoke in your room but you are unable to because of parents or landlords or whatever your situation is, I have something for you!

Its called Ozium

Ozium Original Glycol-ized Air Sanitizer | Walgreens

it works wonders!

I have personal experience with this product and it works wonders!

My mom went out of town for two weeks and i had people smoking (hot-boxing) my room every day! i sprayed ozium in my room after i leave (every time i leave my room for a good amount of time just to be safe) and it smells like nothing even happened.

These guys who went to my high school hot-boxed a whole pack of cigarettes in his moms car one night (I would not recommend this) and sprayed ozium in there, let it sit over night and his mom drove him to school the next day!

She didn't smell a thing!

If you have $5 buy some of this shit!

not only will it work in your room but it works in the car too!

if you are smoking and driving and a cop pulls over, just spray a bit of ozium and eat your weed and he won't even know!

(just try not to inhale it...i accidentally inhaled some when my mom was gone and i was seeing dots! but it was not fun)

2. I love the stuff but my mom knows that smell and knows what it's for now.

3. I hear ozium works wonders, can you confirm or deny such claims?

4. Video or it didn't happen..

5. that shit has saved my ass so many times. from parents and RA's

6. [quote name='"hellobob09"']I hear ozium works wonders, can you confirm or deny such claims?[/quote]

It works so good.

7. you know on the can it says use one spray i believe it is, or else its breaking a federal law. i have a friend who sprays the fuck out of this shit and any spray where your literally breathing it in, gives you fucking headaches n shit.

so for everyone using spray stuff to get smell away please dont over do it

8. Well my friends and I hotboxed the fuck out of his car for like an hour with my bong and then went to town with ozium. Idk if we used it correctly or not, but I still smelled some dankness like 20 minutes later. But going from SUPER smokey and smelling like bud to just a minor smell was pretty fuckin good. So I can see how itd work well if you had a quick sesh. I give 4.5 stars out of 5.

9. [quote name='"NotoriousCheech"']you know on the can it says use one spray i believe it is, or else its breaking a federal law. i have a friend who sprays the fuck out of this shit and any spray where your literally breathing it in, gives you fucking headaches n shit.

so for everyone using spray stuff to get smell away please dont over do it[/quote]

Nah. That warning is just if you are inhaling on purpose.

10. the 30 posts the op has explains the reason why he made the thread. But yes ozium is the shit.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw528SJK2YU]Monster Magnet - Ozium - YouTube[/ame]

12. confirm!

13. ok i'll make a video on how well it makes the room not smell like weed

after you invent smell-o-vision

14. yes i found out the hard way

and a 1-2 second spray is all you need!

15. I make joke!

16. :rolleyes:

too baked

17. OZIUM WILL KILL YOU

My fellow tokers, I need to warn you.

Ozium willl kill you. REFERENCE (TIME MAGAZINE): How "Fresh" Is Air Freshener? - TIME

If you want to remove that smoke smell and stay alive and keep your balls intact (apparently Ozium can give you testicular cancer, yes that means cancer in the testicles!) - then get this stuff called SMOKE SMELL BE GONE! It just works just as good but is made of natural herbs and plants. Its cheap too, 10 bucks for 2 bottles delivered.
    AND IT WORKS!! The only difference is, it leaves a great lemon smell without all that chemical shit

I heard about it from a friend: www.SmokeSmellBeGone.com
    Check it - let me know what you think

18. "Ozium will kill you"? A lot of us seem to have survived it so far, and my balls are doing fine, thank you. I checked out the SSBG site, and they just don't seem ready for prime time. A "natural" substitute for Ozium would be great, but right now I'm going to stich with the tried-and-true. What is your relationship, if any, to the SSBG company?

19. I've kept a large can of ozium between my seatbelt, center console and seat for quite a few years now lol.  There is a perfect little pocket it for it there.  Whenever I smoke in there I spray a quick shot afterwords.  Great for those unexpected encounters ya know.

20. Ozium works great, but BE CAREFUL for two reasons.

The first one is that you can't judge the smell of your room after smoking. When you smoke, weed particles get stuck in your nose when you breath in your fresh bud or any smoke that gets out.

This is important because it can result in you thinking your room doesn't reek when it does to other people who never come in contact with kush.

An example of this happened to me recently, when I was driving my friends to mc donalds, every single person said my car REEKED but I smelled nothing. This  has also happened to me countless times with my mom coming in the room.

SECOND REASON

Ozium can cause PERM eye damage, and can make you go full retarded if you breathe in too much. The reason it works so well is because it's so potent, so don't be dumb and when you spray leave the room and DONT OVER SPRAY because that's sketch anyways.

The most important rule to not getting caught is covering the cherry and using some sort of sploof.

BE CAREFUL OPENING WINDOWS. Ususally air from outside pushed inwards due to wind, so if you think you're safe blowing smoke out the window, you might not be. The wind can push some of the weed smoke you just blew out back into your room, spreading it around and possibly going under your door if you don't have a towel, making the whole hallway reek (happened to me in a dorm once, almost got caught by the RA).

Yeah but Ozium