Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OZ Prices...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smedium, Mar 10, 2004.

1. We normally get better than mids but not quite dank shit around here, It gets you high and its not bad weed but not the best. Oz's normally go for 230 to about 250 depending on the type of bud and the dealer

2. Bottom of the line crap schwag 50-75 bucks

low mids 100-125

better mids 130-175

kb, decent nugs 225-250

real nice nugs 250-350

That sound about right even though I havn't bought an ounce in almost a year.

3. Cant find schwag here.
    Regs(low mids) are 70-100 an oz, rarely over 90.
    High mids are 95-100
    Crippie is about < 330

4. down in san diego..

wouldnt know about shwag.. never had it before

but i pay anywhere from 225-320 depending on the strain

320 for DEATH.. betsy, hogsbreath, jack, widow...etc... all locally grown

5. pretty much the exact same prices here in the south. a friend of mine swears up and down he got an ounce of purple haze for $60 but that's bullshit.

6. you can in houston.. schwag is $30/oz..

7. I've gotten $240 per oz. for a long time...looks like I could hike that a bit, after all I run a lot of hazards to keep my buddies happy.

8. prices are fucking crazy, i just bought a qp for 155 and its pretty dank, hydros 20 a gram

9. 200 for an ounce of good nugs. dont know about schwag or mids cause i only get that stuff when i go to the city and thats only for dimes when i cant get a hookup.

10. i pay about 275$ for an oz of purps and for normal fire i pay about 240$

11. sorry folks...not too sure on th lingo here as im from over the pond in ireland here....

nugs?
    dank?

all i know is round here we smoke mostly hash

around 90euro for an ounce
    weed can be a bit harder to come by

around 120euro an ounce for good shit (white widow, orange bud)

12. i get a ounce of stress for 25 bucks in cali....

13. Over here in Oregon, I can get an Oz. of:

Schwag: $100

Mids: $200

Diggity danks: $240-310

I love Oregon. =D

~Lycanthropy

14. shwag $120-140
    mids $180-210
    dank $245-280

I love the dank, but it's a bit pricey so I generally stick with mids which are really good.

15. man around here close to the border ive seen 1/2 lb of dirt scwhag go for 200. Not good weed, but hell its half a lb. As for hydro its $20 a gram.

16. i can get a O of some dank shit for about 100 in cali but thats cause my bro's friend is the dealer

17. My area in southern oregon you pay $100 for low quality and $150 for the highend stuff. It just depends on how many and who you get it from.

I have a question for everyone here.... Has anyone been to herbalsmokeshop.com, and if so did you order?

18. were in southern oregon are you? there are alot of Oregonians coming out of the wood work.

19. for mids, i would get halfs for 90-110 so i would assume the zip would be no more than 170-200

20. I am in the mountains, just above the border in Klamath. There is tones of it here, and if you find more than one person to buy from your are more than likely to find the best price, if you "shop around".