Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oz of some diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jameslahey, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Picked up this zip today for $120. I'm assuming the low price was because it's the ends of someone else's bag. No big buds and not the best looking, but it smells very fruity. Let's hope looks are deceiving, but either way solid price. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392064682.606334.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392064695.586771.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392064705.824356.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392064722.639369.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. For the price my friend id say you came out way on top lol

Good score

3. Really wish I could get prices like that.  In Oklahoma paying $120 will only get you maybe a little bit more than a quarter.  $120 a zip?  That's something I would die to have the opportunity to pay for...

4. I know right? Like what are they getting 300$ qps???????? I pay 300 an oz, haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Tell me about it... Could be because Im on Oklahoma but man like I get $20/g, 55-60/8th, 90-100/qtr

6. I guess that's pretty standard here in Minnesota also unless you know the right people. I'm lucky to know people who are more about spreading the love then maximizing profits.

7. Come to Adelaide bro! 50/Q 90halves and 170 ozs

8. dat price

9. That's a deal anywhere you are. Nice pick up man.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Nice pickup and damn good price

11. Diesel should usually smell like diesel, no? Not bad for the price, thats for sure!

Sent from my burner

12. Meh the smell and look don't really matter unless you are selling it.  Smoke that shit to see if it's good!

I actually have some mid grade lookin bud like that right now that has almost no smell but gets me blazed.  I thought it was crap before I vaped it.

13. "Diesel." Haha it was just what was written on the bag. I can't for sure say that it is, but I also can't for sure say that it isn't. I usually believe what he tells me it is as he personally knows a grower, but I'm not sure if this stuff came from that grower, definitely the worst or second worse strain I've gotten from him. Smokes good though, tastes good and I get toasted.

14. man, with that price who can complain. For buds like this you would pay 260/zip where i'm from

15. #15 kdiesel502, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    Definitely some loud dank weed xD but I highly doubt thats Diesel lol it doesnt really look like Sour Diesel, and sour diesel doesnt smell fruity, its probably some no name fire. I am about to re up on another ounce tomorrow I might post a picture myself lol 

16. Same in Alabama man!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. That's harsh, although I've always told myself I would spend $500 on an ounce if I thought it was worth it.
    Kids from the university pay 100-120 for a quarter, 150-180 a half and 280-325 a zip. I have some good friends that are very involved in the movement that never tax me. I am pretty fortunate.