Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OZ of shwag/mids for 20$

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DeepDeepSouth, Apr 24, 2010.

1. This.

2. #22 jd4083, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    terrible argument and if you can't immediately see why, you have no business taking any position on the subject to begin with frankly :wave:

Unless you exclusively smoke bud that you grew yourself from progeny you personally selected out of your own stock, the argument can be made that you are supporting the same type of people domestically (or from north of the border rather than south...)

Ever smoke beasters or 80% of the commercial Canadian crop that makes it down to the US? You're supporting viet gangs and hell's angels, not your friendly moose-riding Canadian.

3. If i got the deal I would jump all over it, get an HP and smoke joints and blunts like crazy.

4. im a little further from the border

40 an oz for some almost seedless stress. works like a charm when i hit it out the Gnob

5. wow,. I spent $80 on 8 grams... thats basically what it is here in the nw, $10 a gram. At least thats with everyone i know. but damn I would jump on a $20 oz in a second.... i would jump on a $100 oz in a second.

6. Drug cartels? Bah. Gtfo of here with that shit. Potsmokers take what they can get. You fucking know you would.

7. shit i would have bought mass weight for a price like that

8. Don't blame them, blame 1930's heroin and crack addicts and uber christians who threw MJ into the prohibition mix, but damn that is a good deal, i have never even seen a ounce go for less than 50!

9. fuck thats a good deal! id roll me some good ol blunts with that shit

10. Nice. Thats a great deal!!! Id be buying qp or lbs of that and smoking da blunts like cigarettes... :smoke::smoke:

11. in theory, you could get 10 pounds for $3200 at $320 per pound.
    spend $150 in gas and drive to NY and sell all ten pounds for $10,000.
    make $6800. few days driving...

12. and prob get a gun shoved in your face then your riding home with no bud and no money lol.:D

but that shit would cost me 100-150. everythihng is sooooo fucking expensive around here

13. Well you can get pound down hear for around 130 for a single, and a 5 lb brcik for like 500$. That is why a lot of people in my area are or know some one that deals drugs, the local news papaer has articals of large bust daily . Teachers, Cops , Politicions, Doctors, Lawyers every one is in to the drug trade.

14. I feel the same way, thats part of the reason i stared this thread.

15. I'd buy QP's out the ass.:D

16. Why not pounds, moderately?

17. Damn 20 a zip i wish could get that here for mids like that its like 100 cheapest.

18. When i was visiting friends in New Mexico it was 9 gram $10 sacks. So, about $30 a zip like you said. Although the nugs you have def. look better than the bricked shit we were getting.

Anyway, I would either make some QWISO or some butane oil with that if you're tryin to make oil/hash.

19. thats not a deal! thats a steal!

20. the first pic looks like brick let alone swag , but then the up close pic of one bud looks like a nice trimmed bud of mids =/
    confused , way too stoned