Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OZ of shwag/mids for 20$

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DeepDeepSouth, Apr 24, 2010.

1. #1 DeepDeepSouth, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    One of the best thing about living near the border is that we get good cheap weed, this an oz i picked up on 4/20 down hear an OZ usually runs 25-30$ but because of the date my dealer left me this one for 20$

I want to make some oil out of this, what method do you all recomend, how much could i yield.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. thats great for $20 a zip
    I would pay $100 for that unless I found a deal

3. Great deal. I usually find that for $100-130.

4. Yeah, i would jump all over that deal... would be around 80 in the city here, but in my actual town 100-120... I really wish I could throw down $20 and start lighting up multiple blunts like nothing. :smoking:

5. Mexican drug cartels are bad

6. The bud doesnt look like anything great but for $20 for a freakin oz you cant go wrong. Great pickup!

7. in theory, you could "get rid of" .5 gram nicks for $5
    make $280 off that $20 oz = 160 profit

or hypothetically speaking, "give away" 1 gram nicks and make $140 in "donations" :D

8. My thoughts exactly. You sir, are a business man. That is, figuratively speaking.

:wave:

9. ^^ no he didnt. If he didnt buy it from his dude, somebody else would have

Its not like he called Mexico and made them smuggle it in for him.lol

10. I would never be able to sell it for that price at least not were i live, an OZ down hear will cost no more than 30$ no matter who you buy it from.

11. No i didn't the US Prohibition did, don't blame me blame you elected officials.

12. Picked up Oz of that for maybe 100-70 but thats a deal 20 thats unreal just spend another 20 on some bluntvilles, dutchs, swhishers just cause you can:wave:

13. You should flip it, and by that I mean throw it in the air and catch it! ;)

14. MOTHERFUCKING YEAH

That's the shwag I smoke. That's half the reason it offends me when people tell me to pick up real buds:rolleyes: But daaaaamn 20 a zip? It'd be about 55-60 here. Niiiiiiiiice.

15. do you or your family pay taxes? you fueled the iraqi occupation

16. That's a sick deal. I would buy an ounce and "give away" 2 grams just to make my money back. Then you get 26 grams for free.

17. Theoretically thats a good idea, but he's never going to be able to sell that schwag for 10$/g, because i'm guessing he's not the only one in his town with access to those kinds of prices:D

18. this is why theres a ton of regs in florida. people from over there fuckin drive here and make bank around ucf. lol

if i could get a pound for 300 i'd totally have a new truck

19. #20 jd4083, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    I wish I still lived in Florida. I get a lot of super dank herb and I'm still a huge sucker for good mexican brick, especially for $20/oz. Fuck all that wannabe scarface stuff for the high schoolers here, I would buy a quap and turn all but a half ounce into nice golden bho and then roll massive oil bats all day long.

edit- this post is the one and only time you will ever see me say anything remotely close to "I wish I still lived in Florida," fyi :laughing: