Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oz Of Shake... What Should I Do With It??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by flickyourbic, Jul 25, 2014.

1. #1 flickyourbic, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    I have this ounce of shake that is about four months old or older that I keep forgetting about. I refuse to smoke it. What should I do with it? I want whatever I do with it to get me blasted lol.

2. Give it to me I am out of weed right now.

Ok that was a dumbshit reply. make bubble hash out of it.

And you may not get blasted if its been sitten around for 4 months. Unless it was trim and it is now cured from sitten in a jar.

You can also try edibles. But you may have to eat the whole oz to get blasted.

3. Sounds like its just about time to hash, hash hash it up.

4. Medibles or hash it like the guy up top said

5. Make bho with it.

6. yeah I would make BHO, then wax or something. you might end up spending $100 or more at first for all the stuff (extractor tube, mason jars, brake bleeder if making wax, butane, parchment paper, etc) but if you are into dabbing or want to get into it, it's a worthy investment. 

otherwise you can always just go the QWISO route. really all  you need for this is a glass jar, some coffee filters (unbleached if you can find), and some alcohol (91% or more, ideally). you can definite;y make some crazy good qwiso, but in the 5 or so times I've tried it, it either comes out dank as fuck with a practically non-existent yield, or sorta shitty with a higher yield. I've found BHO to be of a way better quality, with higher yields, on average. plus I'm more familiar with it, so I'm always gonna recommend that. 

you could also make edible, to do so you'd either need to either make canna-butter or canna-oil. canna-oil is way easier and faster to make, but canna-butter is a better product overall IMO. unless you cook the oil on a very low temp for a very long time. then it's dank. 

lastly if your shake is like straight up powder, it could be dangerous making BHO. so if it is, don't pack it too tight and make sure to stir it around between blasts or whatever. if it's tight enough to prevent the butane from passing through the extractor tube, it can build up and the end cap or front will just pop off, spraying butane soaked weed and your BHO everywhere, including the dish with all your other BHO. not fun. 

7. why would you need a brake bleeder to make wax? Dont make BHO if you dont know what you're doing.

I like OSS's idea of bubble. QWISO isnt that great either, that shits probably just as dirty as tane. now if you had some 190proof everclear, that could make a nice quick wash

8. half bubble hash, the other half cannabutter, thats what i would do.

9. Just throw that shit in a pot of butter, let it simmer on the lowest heat for an hour, stirring ocassionally, and then splash it into some brownie mix ;)

10. Concertrate. Best option IMO.

Your post count is too high to be out of weed evar, old blade :D

12. throw it in a crock pot with a pound of butter and some water and cook it a day.

Strain and put into the fridge, pull out the butter and trash the water and its good to go.

works as a cheap-o vacuum pump. they aren't ideal but for $40 works a hell of a lot better than nothing. 

besides to make bubble you're gonna have to go out and drop some $$$, significantly more than a low-end do it yourself BHO setup. plus I mean short of blasting inside and/or while you're smoking cigarettes, you'll probably be alright. 

14. A lot of people suggesting BHO, which is cool, but always be in a safe environment when you do extract. I'd say make budder if you like edibles, or BHO if you know what you're doing.

15. a hand pump is a humongous waste of time. if you're after wax and dont have a vac, you can actually do that with heat or whipping. you have to know the tech but its possible, and can be done sooner than vac-less shatter due to its super high surface area(filled with tiny air pockets)

16. I've never really been interested in dabbing. I've done it a few times. It's just i never felt safe making them, even though i know all about it.
    I really don't believe an ISO wash would be even slightly efficient with that much plant material. But i really don't know much after iso washes as i have never done one. All i use is the kief from my grinder after a half oz+ and make hash,