Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

oz of regs vs half O of good shit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaSkiMaster, Apr 6, 2011.

1. for 420/whatever is it prolly a good deal to just get like a REALLY nice deal on an ounce of regs

or just go even more expensive and get a half ounce of really good stuff

2. get the half O

3. Half O. Quality>Quantity.

4. Half O of dank, it'll last longer. I know I couldn't personally finish a half o in a day. I'd have to be really committed.

5. Do you have the extra money?

6. Half O!!

7. quantity>quality

8. would you want 28 kia's or 14 ferrari's that is the question... Quality>Quantity

9. narr dont waste money on bud that ya gonna half to smoke half of it to get ya a bit baked just go for the half oz of the nice shit

10. Isn't a half of good like 150-200? An O of regs runs you 150? You should be at least gettin two ounces or at the very least an ounce and a half. Go with the dank... these aren't even equal in terms of the 'quanity/quality'.

11. get the half if ya wanna smoke some dank buds

ounce if you wanna make some tasty edibles if you're into that

I'd go with the dank, though...i mean, i like smoking high quality marijuana, though..

12. Quality over quantity

13. Half O.

I recently haqd the situation ( although not in that amount of weight ). I was going away for the weekend, and only had a $20 budget for chron.

I bought a 20 sack of high mids from my buddy for $10
    and a 10 sack of dank OG Kush from my buddy for $10. The 20 sack was equivalent to the a little less then the 10 sack of OG. ( in terms of the potency and the high ). A 20 sac of the OG would've been better then a mix of both.

Quality over Quantity. You may think its nice that your getting more bud, even tho its shittier quality. But your wrong, You'll have to smoke ALOT more of that shitty bud, to get the same high from the dank bud. Plus smoking shitty bud isn't a good smoking experience.

Also if you've been smoking dank for awhile, you may not have a tolerance to dank, but you'll have a pretty fat tolerance to regs and mids

14. How do you buy a 20 sac for $10 dollars? I don't think that is how it works.

And thanks man, didn't know a ten sac was ten dollars.