Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oz of reg or eighth of kind bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by reefermadness11, May 10, 2011.

1. Prom night party. Me and 3 other friends will be the only tokers (what the fuck?). so would you rather have an oz of reg that looks somewhat like this (obviously the pic is not an oz....just used as a reference for quality). [​IMG]

Or an eighth of dank, comparable to this [​IMG]

We will be only smoking joints, and drinking a good bit. So keep that in mind. I am more in favor for the oz of reg, because we could just constantly be smoking all night. And if anyone wants to join in, giving 2 dollars would be more than fine, you know?

Any you ca't beat 60 for an oz of reg man.

2. Friends...probably the ounce. The regs don't look that bad. Hardly brown. Fuck that! An ounce is so much more.

3. Thats what i'm thinking. The picture isn't mine, but the reg that we get whenever we happen to get any looks somewhat like that.

4. 1 amount of Kush or 8 TIMES (holy shit!) as much reg which will still get you high as shit...yeah, lol. Case in point.

5. I'd go with the mids.

When you're drinking, you're not really gonna notice the buds dankness. And plus, it'll be great knowing you have a whole oz to just roll joints to the dome rather than be sparing with an 8th of dank

6. mids all the way. and maybe a half 1/8th of the dank if you got the cash too, just for some personal dank for you and the friend

7. Yo I don't think your picture is big enough.

8. Get the oz. If your gonna get drunk then it won't matter to much. Plus you can save some for after.