Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oz of mids, 1/4 of fire...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Dec 8, 2010.

1. What you think I should do with it? I was thinking about vaping my mids, and maybe flipping my money with them to buy some more fire...I know for sure I'm gonna keep my fire and smoke it thru my spoon, and on the weekends, roll joints with it...what do you guys think I should do?
    PS, I think glass spoons are the best way to taste weed, so thats why i wanna smoke my fire thru it...considering its blueberry NL, I wanna taste it :smoking::smoking::yummy:

2. i would sell the mids. smoke the fire

if you ever get yourself in a position where your smoking with others, bring the mids and smoke that with them, and smoke a bowl of fire on the side :)

3. fuck selling to much stress. get fire don't fuck with mids..

4. Get fire and get a chillum. Your taste buds will thank you. :D

5. Keep the mids for joints/blunts.
    Dank for the spoon.

6. Cannabutter with the mids, killer for smoking.

7. Were im at its a oz of mids or 8th of fire. Get the 1/4. I'm guessin your spendin a $100?:smoke:

8. Lol nah man, I've got both...I just don't like the taste of the mids:smoke:

9. Maybe try making edibles.

10. oh well if you already got both dude make some brownies!!! :smoking:

11. ounce of mids and make it into some nice hash.

12. Sell that dirt and buy more good weed, and if you're smart you'll never buy that shit again. Dont support any schwag dealers, we're tryin to get that shit eliminated;)

13. Quality > Quantity

14. Never said it was shit weed...MIDS=MIDDLE QUALITY WEED...let me translate that for you MIDS=NOT SHITTY WEED, NOT AMAZING WEED.
    And I was planning on selling it. I do occasionally buy a qtr of mids for $20 and vape it all...can't go wrong doing that:D